RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
They do have emotions and reactions we just can't see it past the stiff upper lip. The best thing about been a mongrel Aussie is we get to take the piss out of everyone as bratty little siblings and get away with it. America illegally detains refugees for a few months-Global uproar. Australia illegally detains refugees for 7 years-ahh look at the cute Koala.
Not surprising, since Aussies are historically all convicts. So how do you sentence someone who's alreay been sentenced for life anyway? Just add 7 years, and it'll relatively look like peanuts.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not surprising, since Aussies are historically all convicts. So how do you sentence someone who's alreay been sentenced for life anyway? Just add 7 years, and it'll relatively look like peanuts.
Hey! You are not keeping me alive for an extra 7 years, when I am dead, I am done, I am NOT coming back, no matter how many years they give me!

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So, as this previous morning was a firework of replies(good points from everyone) and i couldn't have the opportunity to place one instead emojis before RL calling, lets comment now!
Weeeeellll......

Feedback would suggest a bit too far....

Apparently VR is a bit much too. Oh as is one of Sarah's scenes....

Even C7 got a "You can't put that in!"

*is thinking*
"a bit too far...."
Now you have my full attention!:D
Yep. Totally.

Her concerns on the scenes are even with ACIO is it might take people out of the left field tho. She's right to raise them as concerns, ultimately up to me as to whether they need tweaking. I think it might be a case of I need to make what's coming in two scenes a lot clearer as, perhaps, they might be a surprise even with the gate.

On the SP she's probs on firmer ground. There isn't really a gate on the SP other than "Look, you saw the first one so you -know- this is all going to be a bit rough and non-consent - and besides you're playing the bastard path so what do you expect?" type of expectation. So the stocks are fine, the chair is fine (ish) the lesbian scenes are fine - but....maybe the brazier scene does need to come out *is thinking*
Thanks for the crispy/toasty details!:)

And now that i remember a certain brazier scene with Becca on some art site, even if it was a thumbnail, my reaction was astonishment first than a weird association came to my mind with "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" as i caught Becca's eyes full of interrogations. It ended with a big grin and a laugh... a wicked sense of humour i would say!:rolleyes:

In any case, it's your call and only yours about the Scarlet brazier scene.
Well I can't guarantee that - largely as what can impact on an individual is of course a very personal matter and can never be fully accounted for.

All I can really say is that the tone of the game doesn't change at all. You know that elements of it are very silly and that my tongue is usually very firmly in my cheek for it. You also know that some paths can be rough or harsh - but you also know that I do my best to gate everything.

So in theory, if you're after a very silly funny romp then I still have you covered. So, for example, the SP stuff is quite rough. Very. But, it's also easily avoidable.
^^^^ this!
A adult game with multiples aspects, i am hopping up and down with impatience for the next chapters!!:)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes