Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Based on Notty's previous jokes and her brand of humour, I don't think anyone will have anything to worry about. :)
Yeah, that's what I think. She has rather clever kind of humour, which I like. :)

Well I am not affronted that quicklyby a good joke, humor after all is allowed to be painful, see something from a different side and set you thinking as well.
Yep. Only -really- bad jokes I can look at with distaste.
Humour is like chocolate. All kinds are good, but the darker the better ;D
I rather disagree, but that's subjective as TNT put it.:)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well as long as it does not get much worse as this very old one I will not mind, ofc normally it is embellished a lot more and it is translated from Dutch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you looked at the Jokes thread?
https://f95zone.to/threads/jokes.35122/
Some of the jokes over there might be to your taste. ;)
Well as main sponsors of this game they might be following this thread and just gotten some inspiration for grandpa Jaffa cakes with raspberry filling.
There was a Halloween version a few years ago, it was blood orange; it wasn't bad either! :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well as long as it does not get much worse as this very old one I will not mind, ofc normally it is embellished a lot more and it is translated from Dutch:

Is Jantje the most common name for all the jokes in Dutch? In Czech, we have Pepíček (equivalent of Pepito).:p
French tea? Seriously? What's next, french Jaffa cakes?
The sad thing is that those I can buy in every shop. Well, the brand sort of, they are actually made it in Poland, so of even lesser quality I bet.:confused:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is Jantje the most common name for all the jokes in Dutch? In Czech, we have Pepíček (equivalent of Pepito).:p

The sad thing is that those I can buy in every shop. Well, the brand sort of, they are actually made it in Poland, so of even lesser quality I bet.:confused:
Jan used to be the most common first name in Dutch by far. Jantje is the diminutive form of Jan.

Edit: The Jewish jokes for example tended to use Sam and Moos and before people jump to wrong conclusions, those were jokes made by Jewish people, not about them. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I still intend to try Jaffa cakes when I go to London, tho :p
I still have my order waiting for me. Unfortunately, a trip that would get me in close vicinity was postponed, so next week!:D

Well as main sponsors of this game they might be following this thread and just gotten some inspiration for grandpa Jaffa cakes with raspberry filling.
Also apricot flavour is very common here.:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For those not getting Dripping's double meaning, dark chocolate is also another term for black sugar. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
British are never shocked. At best, they are mildly inconvenienced.
Trust me they were shocked quite easily, they gotten a bit better last thirty years.

Edit: Then again I guess us Dutch did earn our reputation as being the rudest fuckers in Europe, though we prefer to call it being direct and open. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Akamari
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes