Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
View attachment 409041

So this is what Four is starting to look like with the remaster...
Ah, Vodka. My favourite brand of vodka.:D (Yes, I knew military supplied bottle likely wouldn't have a brand, but still...it amused me.:)).

I wonder what Rah-Rah's t-shirt says. Pleading? Kneading? Steading? Threading? Reading, England?

Beautiful render btw.:love: Are we playing pantomime?:sneaky:

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Ah, Vodka. My favourite brand of vodka.:D (Yes, I knew military supplied bottle likely wouldn't have a brand, but still...it amused me.:)).

I wonder what Rah-Rah's t-shirt says. Pleading? Kneading? Steading? Threading? Reading, England?

Beautiful render btw.:love: Are we playing pantomime?:sneaky:
Sarah is discussing....giant lesbians! :D And so is reaching up to show Annie how tall they would be after....well, you'll see :)

You make it sound like bad path has all the fun
Oh defo not. All paths are fun in their own way. TBH I doubt anyone will go down the really bad path but....*just gives options*

Of course I'm going to do my best to make you try and take it :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Aww... I thought it was a drinking game and Sarah was explaining why the correct answer was...giant lesbians!:LOL: I bet your idea will be funnier though! ;)
Drinking games are a bit tropey for me tbh. *does like to be different*

But aye, well I think it's funny for sure. Certainly better than the booby trap - but we'll see what the readers think :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes