TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And....how was the problem page? Any good?
The only problem I saw was that the render hamster keeps running off to space when he should be working...
No, I mean calling it "the problem page"?:unsure: It is about problems, sure, but I wouldn't make the connection...
Oh shit, is that what it was? :eek:
Must be. Very common term for it here. Who knew it wasn't elsewhere! :)
Here, it's an Advice Column.
Now I'm afraid I'll mess it up. :(
I am sure I will.
Love the adjustment to the banner on Patreon! Any chance for a stand-alone pic of Becca, Notty?;)
Poor Annie. ;p
The default position is she'll get there if that helps....
I am sure I can still mess it up... XD
"I am the poster child for Murphy's Law, if it can go wrong, it will happen to me."
Indeedy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mike got lucky for a change?!?!?
The real one, down this path :)

No chance you're getting invited to drinkies with the "here take some drugs" route!
Well, you shouldn't drink and do drugs at the same time! This is known.
View attachment 409070

But....
:devilish:I need my Evil Grin Reactions!!!
I wonder what Rah-Rah's t-shirt says. Pleading? Kneading? Steading? Threading? Reading, England?
Beading? She is making us a friendship bracelet... ;p
You make it sound like bad path has all the fun
:devilish: Evil will always triumph over good ...because good is dumb!
Oh defo not. All paths are fun in their own way. TBH I doubt anyone will go down the really bad path but....*just gives options*
You should know better than to challenge this group. XD
Wonder who is going to have a hangover next day... :unsure:
Obviously Sarah, Annie has far more practice. Well, unless she goes to town and Sarah just sips all night...
"You can't have a hangover if you don't stop drinking" - Annie (or at least I think this is the sort of thing she might say if she wasn't so professional while working ;))
That is what a lot of my friends used to say, though they are a bit dead now, so take that for what you will...

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Obvs Sarah can live a lovely peaceful happy life full of contentment and perkiness.....

...and obvs you can make the little smiley cow suffer too!
Indeedy obvs, Oddball approves... Woof Woof!:D
Because she's so bloody happy all the time! It's not fair!
Woof Woof???:oops:

Oh and BP is out...

Edit:

The important bit

The plan

I think I'll be ready for the middle of October. Everything done etc but I don't honestly know and I don't want you to feel as though you're getting ripped off or that I'm trapping you somehow.

So I'll post up the remastered chapters as they get done so you can see the progress for a start. I'll also put up a public news update on progress too so if you want to cancel your patronage and then rejoin when Four is ready after the remaster work you'll have that visibility.

Finally, as the remaster work is in progress I'll be putting up some bonus pieces on here to both compensate you as best as I can and also to thank you for your patience.

First bonus piece (so at least I feel you have had something for your money this month) will be a release of what was going to be the Bored Pilot for Chapter Four. I'll be running another poll and doing a fresh one for the actual release although this one will also get added to your PDA for completeness.

I am sorry for the delay in Four. I'd much prefer to see your enjoyment in playing my game and, indeed, be getting on with writing Five than doing all this remaster work - but at the same time I really do feel I'm not doing my game, myself or indeed you justice by not doing it either.

As I've said before, I know this will cost me patreons and funding - and for that I get to redo 1,200 renders, so more work for less money which probs isn't a very sensible idea I know!

But my game - your game - will be so much the better for it. Truly. And that makes it worth it.

Hugs and whatnot
BP's out ?!
In an aside: making the fastidious checks to access Notty's page on patreon...
Yeah, as i am a Noscript and uBlock Origin add-ons user for my browser + a gmail address, it's a baguette in the arse to access it... In. cog. nito.
.. And i've got it!!!\o/

Oh, The plan, The plan:
if i may be succinct!!:D

I have a BP to read, be right back

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Also....how did you do on the Thea test? :)
Oh, for the test, i have mostly a),b) and c)... how is it possible with 5 questions you would say?
As 5c counts as a double positive response imho, i'm going back asap to Rekall Inc.(*), they fuck up my memory big time... are they working for Thea Lundgren??:eek:

(*) for sci-fi movies fans only.

So....are we still keen on Yvonne after that? :)

View attachment 408805
*asking for a friend*
Well, she likes rabbit stew, the bush way, so what?:LOL::ROFLMAO:
And....how was the problem page? Any good?
i've enjoyed it and laughed... the butter one was a bit tricky at first for my state of awakening, i've laughed even harder after the second reading!:D:ROFLMAO:
So something like...
Hey, i know this guy and the way he talks in Airplane!... it's the facepalmer himself, Canto Forte!!:D:D
B... bu... but... she covered Annie!?

Eh, whatevs. The enlisted troops can take one for the team.
I'm too late, i was thinking about covered Annie also, well done frap!:)
View attachment 409041

So this is what Four is starting to look like with the remaster...
Wut, "Giant Lesbians!", i want to know all the story/joke now... and Sarah, stop raising your arms, it's making me uncomfortable in my pa.. :giggle:

This collection of Addams Family gifs makes my day already!:cool:

*Toodles*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 408934
She came into my office one morning, with never-ending legs, eyes brights like a summer sky and a pretty mouth that spewed only falsehoods. I knew the woman was trouble the instant I put my hands on her Heavy Five. But can anyone really blame me? The lady had game like nothing I ever saw before, a sweet *innocent* demeanour, and a general air of smuttiness no one could resist for long.

If only I knew beforehand of the consequences of my choices...
Well said 8 of 10. :) Only one choice counts in the end, one choice to rule them all and bind them to their doom. :p

Indeedy

No worries, the chance of Mike living to the end of chapter 10 will likely be pretty low on a few of my playthroughs. :whistle:

View attachment 409070

But....
No teasing at all right? Might be a bad thing though if 10 women decide they each want their pound of flesh while you are undressed in your bedroom. :p

On an aside, I know Notty said that if you want romance it may be unwise to let your eyes stray too much, but will there be some options of open honest frolicking with a few of the women without being bad or even an option of a triangle or such?

Let's see if you have the strength, fortitude and will to continue down that path when they all look adorable, miserable and unhappy at you, I double dare you:p

Sarah is discussing....giant lesbians! :D And so is reaching up to show Annie how tall they would be after....well, you'll see :)

Oh defo not. All paths are fun in their own way. TBH I doubt anyone will go down the really bad path but....*just gives options*

Of course I'm going to do my best to make you try and take it :)
Sure Sarah is so innocent, always making the exact right moves to show of her charms, (probaly instigated to do so by her creator:p), it is completely accidental.

Well you are good at tempting and teasing, also a known fact is we like to be teased and tempted. Pretty sure at least a few of us will go down that path. :p Then there are ofcourse the CCD sufferers and walkthrough maker. :p

Mused? I confess my playtester wondered just how drunk I'd been when I wrote it...
Some things just deserve a complete denial, whatever the truth.

Wonder who is going to have a hangover next day... :unsure:
Well since the chances of a trio are kinda small, likely MC from all the standing he will do without any release. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Let's see if you have the strength, fortitude and will to continue down that path when they all look adorable, miserable and unhappy at you, I double dare you:p
Yep! One sad puppy eyes from Sarah and most of you will be hitting the rewind button.. I know you all too well :)

On an aside, I know Notty said that if you want romance it may be unwise to let your eyes stray too much, but will there be some options of open honest frolicking with a few of the women without being bad or even an option of a triangle or such?
Yes. But that's all I say.... ;)

Sure Sarah is so innocent, always making the exact right moves to show of her charms, (probaly instigated to do so by her creator:p), it is completely accidental.
*chuckles*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes