Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I do have a load of canon stories in my notes.

At the mo tho I'm sucking up to my patrons hugely so might just carry on and do them as little bonuses just for them. I could always compile them into a file for later *will think about it*

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

At the mo tho I'm sucking up to my patrons hugely so might just carry on and do them as little bonuses just for them. I could always compile them into a file for later *will think about it*
I would very much like this :D You writing really shines through with this narrative. I was going to say story, but that might imply that it's not true, and we all know that Chris would never lie :unsure::whistle:;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*ponders....*
Well it is a strong method of giving background information, without offering to much story time up to it. Maybe something you could do through the pda as you did with amanda info unlocked by annie. Possibly amanda or someone else could help you to some classified information at opportune times? The fact it was funny as hell and showed Chris takes her protection of her own very far, made it even more entertaining.:ROFLMAO:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well it is a strong method of giving background information, without offering to much story time up to it. Maybe something you could do through the pda as you did with amanda info unlocked by annie. Possibly amanda or someone else could help you to some classified information at opportune times? The fact it was funny as hell and showed Chris takes her protection of her own very far, made it even more entertaining.:ROFLMAO:
I see what you are saying, but I think it would be too much text for the PDA. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I see what you are saying, but I think it would be too much text for the PDA. :unsure:
Depends on how you would cut it, for example you could have a talk with amanda about chris and you wonder what all the complaints were and she then offers you to read the letter. The letter would then just be another entry in PDA you could read separately and same for other canon bits. Edit: Ofc Notty could then add a render or two of the situation that might come from another unofficial source. :p

By the way how do you connect those supporting thingies under your name?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Sounds good to me. It doesn't matter all that much when they would appear in the game.

Also, and I'm sure you are mindful of this, they should be placed in a manner that makes sense. Finding a page from a diary of a companion in the middle of an unrelated cave is not a good example. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I would very much like this :D You writing really shines through with this narrative. I was going to say story, but that might imply that it's not true, and we all know that Chris would never lie :unsure::whistle:;)
Thank you - too kind. One of the limitations of game writing is you can't really "write" y'know? You just have dialogue.

Thank you. I'm glad you guys liked it :)

I'll think on. Promise :)

If you click on your account you should see a little thing called Patreon pledges. You might have to do another step first tho *forgets*

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Go into your profile and connect your Patreon account to your Zone account.
I also just found out that you can rearrange the order of the icons.
It's still in testing though, Sam said that they are working on it and it should be working properly soon. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Go into your profile and connect your Patreon account to your Zone account.
I also just found out that you can rearrange the order of the icons.
It's still in testing though, Sam said that they are working on it and it should be working properly soon. :)
Thanks for the info, well use the same name anyway, so no real reason not to connect them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I changed my name on Patreon to kinda match my name on here ;)
Well it took some playing to get those to show I wanted to, looks like they still miss a few games though:) think it is one or two more:) Or seems I can not get all to show when I want to be sure which they show. Missing Philly for one:p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Yeah, page 888 <3

*won't do comment on the sucking up part, because mama Huitieme didn't raise no boor*

I'd love to have a go at those loads of canon stories. As mentioned, it could be interesting to learn about them while discussing with involved parties, but it could also be the result of, let's say, rummaging through someone else's possession, or having a report sent to the PDA after this or that conversation, etc.

I don't doubt you'll find numerous way to give us these candies ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes