DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I see we back a lot of the same creators. :)
Not really a surprise I suspect since we do seem to love a bit of story and quality. There are a few others I have an eye out on, but not sure yet.

Edit: Basically a few of the rules I have for myself now:
-Want to see a dev be serious, so not before a version 0.3
-There should be some story or at least engaging characters
-I support the creation of games, so no serious game content behind a paywall
-Not a strong sense that dev either is unable to have sex with main characters since he/she feels is cucking himself or making it the end and only goal of the game.

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
-Not a strong sense that dev either is unable to have sex with main characters since he/she feels is cucking himself or making it the end and only goal of the game.
Is that really a thing? How insecure must you be to do that? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is that really a thing? How insecure must you be to do that? :unsure:
Well it is a theory i have heard before being put forward for devs that keep on postponing the inevitable for years. The other option is that they have no idea what to do with their game after the main protagonists had sex and are afraid to end the game. I have no care which one is true, for me as a player both reasons are as bad. I do not mind a bit of a slow burn, but if you cant even cook an egg with that heat it is time to run.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
View attachment 409799
I'll see if I can get a clean image from the camera's...
Though this little slice of life is funny as hell because of its tongue-in-cheek humour, I wonder how drunk or high was Chris when she wrote that letter?
Because either the officers on the board of inquiry where all involved in this caper and wanted it swept under the rug, or she's totally blowing a raspberry at them and I don't see that ending too well for her career. At no time does she take responsibility for any of her crew's actions, and that in particular is very unlike her.
Also, what is the punishment suggested by the uniform code of conduct for the following offences?
- Public inebriation
- Drunk and disorderly behaviour
- Disturbing the peace
- Assault and battery
- Conduct unbecoming
- Impersonating a police officer
- Threatening or abusive language or behaviour towards civilians
- Damage to private property
- Indecent exposure
- Theft
- Refusal to render assistance
- Resisting arrest
- (un)intentional fire (jury still out on the "un" part)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes