TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I never accused her of milking her patreons.
I'm just saying that she made a bad estimate of the time needed to release the chapter. It won't be one month, but rather three months.
You're talking like you know she will scam people or be incompetent or something. I guess that's your right but I disagree. I think that's a bad outlook to have.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Again, this is not the same situation at all, she came to us and asked us which we would prefer, and we almost unanimously said delay it, make it perfect.
There will always be some supporters, no matter what you do.
He is sharring his vacation with those poor patreons look man i know i promissed you a new update but here is my vacation pictures.. :LOL:
And his patreons reaction dont worry man enjoy your free year of vacation, we will still support you.. :whistle: Keep those sweat ass vacation pictures going, we will wait for that 5 minute update when it is finally released..

(y) Maybe we will get a Gumdrops Christmass special. You just need to wait 5 more month..:whistle:

Beginning of next year sorry man i got some mental health issue going this year i cant release anything but maybe you will get some new vacation pictures. This will keep my patreons at bay for another year lazing down doing nothing.. Man life as developer is really hard these days.
So we can say that Gumdrop's patrons asked him to not overwork and enjoy life. So everyone should be happy with such situation, right? ;)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm doing it right now. And I assume that if there is such a delay at the beginning, then there will be even more in the future.
Respectfully, you are not considering the right circumstances.

Why did Chapter Three took longer than two months? Because of her illness. (-> extraordinary circumstance)
Why does Chapter Four take longer than two months? Because of the remaster of the earlier Chapters. (-> extraordinary circumstance)
Why would Chapter Five or any future Chapter take longer than two months if there are no extraordinary circumstances?

I'd understand you having doubts, but I don't consider the judgements you are making to be fair.

It won't be one month, but rather three months.
Two months.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I miss this game too. More and more games I'm interested in are being abandoned, have huge delays between updates or are following a path that doesn't appeal to me.
For example:
  • Dual Family - I can't say it's a bad game. I stopped playing it when it turned out that the old save does not work after an update. Everybody know the current situation.
  • View of family - It promised to be good at the beginning, but later I had mixed feelings. Again, broken saves and long time to wait for next update turned me off.
  • Two Sides - Remake of the remake, with more bugs than the original game ever has. I see improvement in quality, but the long wait time kills the desire to play for me.
  • Wicked choices - Long time to wait...
  • Urban Voyeur - Great game, but you have to wait several months for an update. To be honest, I no longer have the strength to go through the game after each update to discover all new threads.
  • The Story Of The Survival Of John Smith - From the beginning I had mixed feelings, but generally I liked this game. It was abandoned before I finished it.
  • Big Brother - Same as above.
  • Gates Motel - I liked the first release, but was disappointed by the first update, where MC turned into a complete weirdo.
  • Pandora's Box - I had mixed feelings after the update because of forced NTR/rape scene.
  • Latest Tlaero's game - To hard for me. :p OK, to be honest, I didn't like the idea of splitting games into chapters, knowing how demanding her games are.
There are even more games I almost forgot because of the lack of updates.
I have 3 folders of games based on update frequency and size. The slow I check every 3 to 6 month, the average I check every month to 3 months and the fast I check monthly. All my favourite games I support on Patreon are in the slow folder. I stiil dont have time to keep up with all games here and am always having to drop games to make room for newer discoveries.

For me graphic quality is not important but I never going to begrudge a developer wanting to polish their game, for me that shows they invested in their art and really care about what they doing.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Yeah, chapter 4 is "finished", but won't be released anyway. Just like Part X of Dual Family was "coming soon" in June.
Again, I am not saying that Nottravis is a scammer, but H5 always has some delays. Regardless of the reasons and how much Nottravis tries to be a good producer, they still occur.
Chapter 4 IS finished, but the decision to release it, as you know, has been delayed in order for the remaster to be available to newcomers. It might be a staple in many industries to favour new clients to the detriment of the already acquired ones, but let's keep in mind that what we have here is a single dev releasing pre-alpha of a game. Since the only real financing comes from the number of satisfied "clients", it makes sense to sweep for new ones.

She failed to reach any deadline. Sorry Nottravis, but that's how it looks like. Anyway, what makes you think that it will change suddenly?
I would agree with you, once again, if what we call deadlines here weren't just mostly estimations. On this point, though, I'd prefer there wouldn't be hard dates ever, since it can lead to expectations not met. The new release for a game I adore should have come out recently, but the dev underestimated his testing needs and had to delay for a few days even after having announced a hard date. Hard dates only serve to frustrate people :/

In future chapters there will probably be more sex scenes, so there will be animations that are more demanding.
What's more, there will be more and more paths that need to be done, so the chapters will contain similar content for each thread. However, it takes time to do this.
There will be no animation. I know you said Notty might change her mind... And yes, she might. Nothing we could do about it. But I choose to believe she won't.

If two months were enough, then we would already have chapter 5 released.
Jan 2019 - Chapter 1
Mar 2019 - Chapter 2
May 2019 - Chapter 3
Jul 2019 - Chapter 4
Sep 2019 - Chapter 5
This is, unfortunately, the sad reality. But as you've been reminded in the thread, sometimes, shit happens extraordinary circumstances happen. I, like you, would love to be playing chapter 5 now, but that's not the way it is.

So we can say that Gumdrop's patrons asked him to not overwork and enjoy life. So everyone should be happy with such situation, right? ;)
I find your fascination with comparing Nottravis to Gumdrop quite disturbing, especially since we saw it struck a nerve. To me, it sounds like you're criticizing one dev team because another one is scamming people. Do you think CD Project and EA are the same because CD Project first announced Witcher 3 in February but it was launched in June? And to keep that analogy open, once it was launched, would you say it prevented millions of players to enjoy it?

To me, once the game is indeed finished, looking back, it doesn't matter if there was delay between chapters. But it does matter that the game be internally consistent, which is what Notty's working on right now.

I have 3 folders of games based on update frequency and size. The slow I check every 3 to 6 month, the average I check every month to 3 months and the fast I check monthly. All my favourite games I support on Patreon are in the slow folder. I stiil dont have time to keep up with all games here and am always having to drop games to make room for newer discoveries.

For me graphic quality is not important but I never going to begrudge a developer wanting to polish their game, for me that shows they invested in their art and really care about what they doing.
Graphic quality may not matter to you (or to me, to be honest), but it does matter to the one making the game. If I read a book, I may not give a fuck about punctuation or typo, but I'd rather the writer took the time to fix them. And if I do write one, I'll sure as fuck make certain that there aren't any. This is also called respect for the fanbase. The same applies here. Of course, it would be better for the book/game to be launched earlier, but a finished rounded up product will always be better.

One way or another, Notty's choice would have alienated a part of her player base. So if whatever the choice you make, people are discontent, go with the choice that at least makes you feel better. It was a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

tl;dr Most of us here support Notty, and those like you who don't like her choices are at least intelligent enough not to bitch and whine. Instead, you're exposing your arguments clearly, and that's a victory in itself as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anyhoo, I'll just leave this here for now. I welcome your thoughts as always before I make up my mind.
I guess I can do the serious stuff talk and not list off a whole bunch of things i'd let you do to me if you switched to a vagitarian diet for a change.

Honestly i'm pretty sure people must be bored stiff of reading about you tying me down all helpless and naked while you use your tongue and fingers to get me wet enough for the toys you have laid out or have me cuffed over a chair to spank the shit out of me.

So we'll shelve that talk for today.

And be super serious.

Absolutely no point pausing your patreon. It doesn't do you any favours and if any of your patreon do take issue then they have advance warning to pause their pledge and maybe start it back up once the update lands.

You know the boys, they don't mind supporting you, it's not as if you've gone dark and they know you're working.

At most i'd say go ahead and throw the BP out at them, maybe a Bullies special prize of "here's what you could have won" collection of renders that didn't make the cut just for something to look at if you're comfortable enough showing off stuff you aren't using or indeed kept any.

If it gets to the stage when it's going to take 3+ months to get an update out, which it won't, then we'll talk about pausing patreon but a month or so isn't worth you losing out on a bit of income that your fans don't mind giving you.

If anything you will make them sad.

They are saying they want to support you and you are telling them that you don't want their support.

Why won't you let them support you?

Stop being so mean babes.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i'm not sure Gumdrop is the best comparison to the current situation, to me it seems more Veqvil-esque.
Veqvil started Love & Submission posting great updates every 6 weeks or so, then he felt unsatisfied with the quality of his product and took time to re-render stuff, then he felt unsatisfied with the mechanics of his game and took his time to re-do those as well, finally he got burnt out of all that process and decided to take a hiatus that is still ongoing.
while Gumdrop looks like a full fledged scammer, Veqvil looks just too incompetent to put up with his perfectionist nature.
time will tell if this dev will fall into Gumdrop's pattern, Veqvil's or be better than both of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah, chapter 4 is "finished"....
Both yours and Akamari's ....
Maybe you can consider the why not of it? ......
I still think ....
Again, this is not the same.....
Respectfully, you are not considering....
I have 3 folders of games ....
Chapter 4 IS finished, but the decision .....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
i'm not sure Gumdrop is the best comparison to the current situation
It's terrible, if not insulting.

to me it seems more Veqvil-esque.
Veqvil started Love & Submission posting great updates every 6 weeks or so, then he felt unsatisfied with the quality of his product and took time to re-render stuff, then he felt unsatisfied with the mechanics of his game and took his time to re-do those as well, finally he got burnt out of all that process and decided to take a hiatus that is still ongoing.
while Gumdrop looks like a full fledged scammer, Veqvil looks just too incompetent to put up with his perfectionist nature.
time will tell if this dev will fall into Gumdrop's pattern, Veqvil's or be better than both of them.
It's a sad truth there have been devs who are essentially promoting distrust among players towards devs in general. Either by downright exploiting their patrons or not being able to handle the pressure. In an environment where crowdfunding is based on trust that makes it difficult for honest and determined devs to prove themselves.

Believe me (pun intended), I myself have "trust issues" towards devs. I don't pledge unless I'm certain enough that, first, I will enjoy the game all the way to the end, and second, the dev has what it takes to finish it and won't abandon it at the first sign of trouble.

From what I know of Notty's personality and how she handles pressure and many problems that arise during the development, I completely trust she won't disappoint and there will be a happy ending, though perhaps not for my first character, depending on my choices. :)

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Chapter 4 IS finished
So where can I buy/download it?

but the decision to release it, as you know, has been delayed in order for the remaster to be available to newcomers.
So it is not finished yet.

When I asked her about the current status of Chapter 3 at 14 June, she said that delivered dates are "mostly solid". That would mean that Chapter 3 should be released that day or in a few days. A small delay was due to that she was "just tidying up minor errors in renders". But now we know that it wasn't true. Chapter 3 was released at 13 July, about one month (4 weeks) later. And it had nothing to do with the disease. It is an another story.

And now we have Chapter 4, which is "almost" finished.

It might be a staple in many industries to favour new clients to the detriment of the already acquired ones, but let's keep in mind that what we have here is a single dev releasing pre-alpha of a game. Since the only real financing comes from the number of satisfied "clients", it makes sense to sweep for new ones.
It is her choice, but she also has to accept that not all users will be happy about it.
This is similar to what happened with Two Sides, but on a much smaller scale.

I would agree with you, once again, if what we call deadlines here weren't just mostly estimations. On this point, though, I'd prefer there wouldn't be hard dates ever, since it can lead to expectations not met. The new release for a game I adore should have come out recently, but the dev underestimated his testing needs and had to delay for a few days even after having announced a hard date. Hard dates only serve to frustrate people :/
So we can't really blame Gumdrop for delays, because all dates he gave us were only estimations, right?

There will be no animation. I know you said Notty might change her mind... And yes, she might. Nothing we could do about it. But I choose to believe she won't.
If not animations, other things will take her time. In the first chapter we had "only" three women. Now we have... well, a lot of them. There are also two guys! According to the old walkthrough, there may be romantic paths with them in the future.

I believe that the next chapters will be more and more complex. This means that they will require more and more time to make them.

This is, unfortunately, the sad reality. But as you've been reminded in the thread, sometimes, shit happens extraordinary circumstances happen. I, like you, would love to be playing chapter 5 now, but that's not the way it is.
Could you remind me what extraordinary circumstances occurred between 13 June and 13 July?

I find your fascination with comparing Nottravis to Gumdrop quite disturbing, especially since we saw it struck a nerve. To me, it sounds like you're criticizing one dev team because another one is scamming people.
I believe that Notty has honest intentions and she is not going to milk her patreons, but that does not change the fact that she is not able to keep her promises.
She promised to release Chapter 2 for free when Chapter 3 will be completed. It didn't happen. Officially, it was because of Patreon rules. But other devs have no problem with this. Even Gumdrop was able to publish free version of Dual Family on Game Jolt.
Ok, it is her choice. I can pay $1 for Tier 1 if she wants to. But even for that I have to wait until Chapter 4 will be released. Why? I don't know. Maybe you will tell me what is stopping her.

Do you think CD Project and EA are the same because CD Project first announced Witcher 3 in February but it was launched in June? And to keep that analogy open, once it was launched, would you say it prevented millions of players to enjoy it?
Personally I think that EA is much better than CDP. ;)
To be honest, I prefer medium-sized producers, like Pandemic Studios or Remedy Entertainment in 2000s.

To me, once the game is indeed finished, looking back, it doesn't matter if there was delay between chapters. But it does matter that the game be internally consistent, which is what Notty's working on right now.
As I said, I'm not ruling it out. I'm just giving it up for now. Maybe I will return to the game when it is closer to completing. Probably in 2021.

Graphic quality may not matter to you (or to me, to be honest), but it does matter to the one making the game. If I read a book, I may not give a fuck about punctuation or typo, but I'd rather the writer took the time to fix them. And if I do write one, I'll sure as fuck make certain that there aren't any. This is also called respect for the fanbase. The same applies here. Of course, it would be better for the book/game to be launched earlier, but a finished rounded up product will always be better.
But there are not visible "typos" or visual glitches. There is nothing to be "fixed".

One way or another, Notty's choice would have alienated a part of her player base. So if whatever the choice you make, people are discontent, go with the choice that at least makes you feel better. It was a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.
I don't force her to do anything. I'm just expressing my opinion.
This game requires attention from the player. The story is important. You must know game universe well to make good choices.
For example, at first time I didn't noticed that Kelly is our sister. I didn't realize it until I chose the "evil" path (with Eric).
But after a few months, I don't remember what we were talking about with Chis, and what exactly she was involved in. I don't remember too much about the planet on which we have to carry out our mission.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Do you know Greono, the author of Two Sides? At one point he changed the game mechanics and graphic style a bit.
But that was not enough for him. So he did a 3D remake. Unfortunately, nobody was happy with that.
He understood that this was a mistake. But instead of returning to the original idea, he did another remake.
Of course, you may notice some improvements. But was it worth the wait? I don't think so.
I wouldn't want Heavy Five to end up this way. Remakes in such games are not good for developers or players. Especially when they start before the game is finished, de facto inhibiting the whole development process.
This isn't a remake, it's a remaster - it's not likely to happen again and... in the highly unlikely event that it does, it won't be until after CH10
Please check out the Dual Family thread to see what people really think about it. ;)
Caring for quality is good, but you have to find the golden mean.
Why do we need to check out another dev's thread? We are here because we like (if not even love a little bit) this game and this developer. :)
I still think our pal noname is blowing shit out of proportion. It's not like Notty has disappeared for months with that sweet patreon money to get licked by gogo boys while people wait for her game.

S'all good, man.
I think Notty would spend the money on Jaffa Cakes to be fair, or to get Ava to lick the Jaffa Cakes off of her ;) Although I'm sure Ava would quite enjoy this scenario. :p
I guess I can do the serious stuff talk and not list off a whole bunch of things i'd let you do to me if you switched to a vagitarian diet for a change.

Honestly i'm pretty sure people must be bored stiff of reading about you tying me down all helpless and naked while you use your tongue and fingers to get me wet enough for the toys you have laid out or have me cuffed over a chair to spank the shit out of me.

So we'll shelve that talk for today.
Called it! ;)
At most i'd say go ahead and throw the BP out at them, maybe a Bullies special prize of "here's what you could have won" collection of renders that didn't make the cut just for something to look at if you're comfortable enough showing off stuff you aren't using or indeed kept any.
Someone's been watching Challenge! ;) I don't know how many people here would get that reference, I did, so thanks for the childhood memories! :)

Now, can we please get back onto the subject of the game itself? Pretty please? With cherries on top? :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Chapter 4 IS finished, but the decision to release it, as you know, has been delayed in order for the remaster to be available to newcomers. It might be a staple in many industries to favour new clients to the detriment of the already acquired ones, but let's keep in mind that what we have here is a single dev releasing pre-alpha of a game. Since the only real financing comes from the number of satisfied "clients", it makes sense to sweep for new ones.

I find your fascination with comparing Nottravis to Gumdrop quite disturbing, especially since we saw it struck a nerve. To me, it sounds like you're criticizing one dev team because another one is scamming people. Do you think CD Project and EA are the same because CD Project first announced Witcher 3 in February but it was launched in June? And to keep that analogy open, once it was launched, would you say it prevented millions of players to enjoy it?

tl;dr Most of us here support Notty, and those like you who don't like her choices are at least intelligent enough not to bitch and whine. Instead, you're exposing your arguments clearly, and that's a victory in itself as well.
Heeeeeyyyyyy I not complaining. I saying even though graphics not a priority for me I really appreciate the effort she putting in to create best game she can. It would be very selfish to expect a cheap ass patron like me have developer cater everything to my tastes and ignore everyone else's and their own expectations.

I must be a little off today a few times people read what I trying to say the total opposite way to intended.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Heeeeeyyyyyy I not complaining. I saying even though graphics not a priority for me I really appreciate the effort she putting in to create best game she can. It would be very selfish to expect a cheap ass patron like me have developer cater everything to my tastes and ignore everyone else's and their own expectations.

I must be a little off today a few times people read what I trying to say the total opposite way to intended.
I think you just got kinda caught in the crossfire since your icon has similar colour.;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One does need to beat one's meat ;) And this whole conversation is entering dangerously close to masturbatory territory anyway.

So where can I buy/download it?
"Finished" does not mean "released".

So it is not finished yet.
Please refer to previous point.

When I asked her about the current status of Chapter 3 at 14 June, she said that delivered dates are "mostly solid". That would mean that Chapter 3 should be released that day or in a few days. A small delay was due to that she was "just tidying up minor errors in renders". But now we know that it wasn't true. Chapter 3 was released at 13 July, about one month (4 weeks) later. And it had nothing to do with the disease. It is another story.
While this is true, let me remind you that no one is your personal slave entertainment provider and thus does not have to justify themself to you. Not Notty, nor any other dev. I know it may feel like the devs owe us something, since after all, a few of us give them money, others give useful criticism, etc. But ultimately, devs owe us nothing. Zip, nada, nichts. The end of the matter is that they are the creator of a product we wish to enjoy, so the power is all their. Getting frustrated because of a lack of release is one thing, starting to point accusingly is quite another.

And now we have Chapter 4, which is "almost" finished.
This analogy would be quite good indeed if you did pay for a Puma shirt and you were given a kitten and a blank shirt (which would be way better, in my opinion).

But as I understand it, you didn't pay for jack (you may be a patron though, I don't know) and someone is giving you a kitten. Take the kitten, dude. But don't make kittenade, that shit is sick!

It is her choice, but she also has to accept that not all users will be happy about it.
This is similar to what happened with Two Sides, but on a much smaller scale.
And she does accept that. And so do we (the Defenders™). We do accept that everyone won't be happy with this. Heck, I'm not happy with this, since I would like to play the new chapters already. But this is happening anyway, so the choice is yours now: either you accept it and go your merry way, or you don't and spend more time talking about it. Ultimately, it won't change a single thing, except that negative energy is going to give you ulcers, which would benefit no one.

So we can't really blame Gumdrop for delays, because all dates he gave us were only estimations, right?
Please, just Gumdrop it.
hes already dead.gif

If not animations, other things will take her time. In the first chapter we had "only" three women. Now we have... well, a lot of them. There are also two guys! According to the old walkthrough, there may be romantic paths with them in the future.

I believe that the next chapters will be more and more complex. This means that they will require more and more time to make them.
Firstly, making assumptions is like fucking your cousin in Alabama roommate in an incest game. It's easy, but makes you look like an ass.

One thing you don't take into consideration is that in the first chapter, we only had three women, but Notty only had 0 experience as well. With each passing chapter, she did gain experience (and a better rig). This is why she's now able to make way better renders.

I don't know if you ever used Daz or tried to make your own game, but I do (as an amateur), and I can tell the differences are staggering between the old renders and the new ones. The example you used before between the two characters is visual: the use of a new model makes a big difference, but it's way less impressive from a technical standpoint. That being said, I can understand how you, as a player, would not care too much to see old parts getting revamped.

The big advantage Notty has upon most other devs is that the plot is already set AND written on countless binders and sheets. She actually has to write the word into .rpy files, but having the whole plot written in advance is a freaking huge timesaver, believe you me.

Could you remind me what extraordinary circumstances occurred between 13 June and 13 July?
My trollish self would like to answer something like "my dick in your sister's mouth", and that's indeed what I'd say if we were IRL friends (I like to make crude jokes with my friends, sue me :D), but more seriously, in this instance, the circumstances were simply real life consequences from real life disease that Notty had to take care of. Even if a few of us (such as myself) spend way too much time on this forum and on adult games, one has to admit that real life should take precedence once in a while.

I believe that Notty has honest intentions and she is not going to milk her patreons, but that does not change the fact that she is not able to keep her promises.
She promised to release Chapter 2 for free when Chapter 3 will be completed. It didn't happen. Officially, it was because of Patreon rules. But other devs have no problem with this. Even Gumdrop was able to publish free version of Dual Family on Game Jolt.
I understand your point. I do. Patrons aside, she did indeed give dates and could not make them. The only thing I take from that is that one should not give date. Ever. The huge majority of adult games devs are not professionals, and for most of us, it is only a (freakingly time-consuming) hobby. I, and a few others, advocated that she stopped giving deadlines, estimations, etc. because, in the end, it serves no one. The game will be out when it's out, and that's it. It may seem like a lack of respect from devs to players, but I think releasing a half-baked update to make a deadline is equally a lack of respect.

Ok, it is her choice. I can pay $1 for Tier 1 if she wants to. But even for that I have to wait until Chapter 4 will be released. Why? I don't know. Maybe you will tell me what is stopping her.
Or maybe you could ask her directly (and maybe you did). And according to her answer, you'll decide if she deserves or not your $1. Way I see it, you don't owe her anything, and in return, she doesn't owe you anything. The perfect relationship.

Personally I think that EA is much better than CDP. ;)
To be honest, I prefer medium-sized producers, like Pandemic Studios or Remedy Entertainment in 2000s.
Good for you. You got my point though.

As I said, I'm not ruling it out. I'm just giving it up for now. Maybe I will return to the game when it is closer to completing. Probably in 2021.
And no one is stopping you. This is actually a good idea to leave a game for a while and come back when the amount of content is to your liking. Where we disagree is when you spend multiple posts making blatantly trollish comparisons.

But there are not visible "typos" or visual glitches. There is nothing to be "fixed".
Maybe not to you, there aren't. But to the creator of the content, this isn't just a game, this is a product that embeds her name, her reputation and her pride. You could argue that releasing on time also makes or breaks reputations, and you would be right. But once again, quality takes time. In this instance, Notty decided that the first chapters needed a do-over in order to grow better in the long term. I happen to think it's sound reasoning.

I don't force her to do anything. I'm just expressing my opinion.
This game requires attention from the player. The story is important. You must know game universe well to make good choices.
For example, at first time I didn't notice that Kelly is our sister. I didn't realize it until I chose the "evil" path (with Eric).
But after a few months, I don't remember what we were talking about with Chis, and what exactly she was involved in. I don't remember too much about the planet on which we have to carry out our mission.
How is it any different from the vast majority of games here? Or series? Or books trilogy where the third books is years late? (looking at you, Patrick Rothfuss è_é)
Serialized stories tend to have this issue. You can't both have and eat your cake which is a lie anyway

Answering from my phone at work, so it might feel a little disjointed, but long story short: devs don't owe us shit, yet you're right to be disappointed. If you feel the need to leave and come back later when there is more content, feel free to do so.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes