Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
But the first was called Revenge of the Patrons - so in chronological order, the next should be Solo or based on that name - hmmm, could work

However, in release order the next would have to be based on A New Hope.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How very true to your nature, Thea. ;)

EDITED: Because I'm a goof sometimes and skipped ahead an episode in release order :(
We may also get a prequel Phantom Menace.

You know who would (or wouldn't) appear there, right?:sneaky:

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Cover done!

I can already imagine the speech Lt McGruder will give out on the front-lines:

"Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least awhile. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take OUR HENTAI!!!"

Truly heartwarming. And appropriate battle approved swimwear too. Splendid!

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
But the first was called Revenge of the Patrons - so in chronological order, the next should be Solo or based on that name - hmmm, could work

However, in release order the next would have to be based on A New Hope.

How very true to your nature, Thea. ;)

EDITED: Because I'm a goof sometimes and skipped ahead an episode in release order :(
So if we disregard the title of the first one for a minute my title makes sense, as it was the second film in chronological order ;)

However, if Solo was the title of the next one how would that work? Would a Sybian be involved?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and frap

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Well, we were actually hoping for the back room?
*believes that can be arranged...*
How about the back door then? :LOL:

Took me a while to finally try out this game and I must say I love it - everything from silly inserts, plot, interactions with characters and especially Rebecca narrating between chapters, so keep up the good work. ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
How about the back door then? :LOL:
*wiggles eyebrows* All things are possible! ;)

Took me a while to finally try out this game and I must say I love it - everything from silly inserts, plot, interactions with characters and especially Rebecca narrating between chapters, so keep up the good work. ;)
Thank you *smiles softly*. I am -so- very pleased you enjoyed my work and thank you so much for dropping in to say so. It means a lot when people take the time to do so, so thanks. :)

Also, please do feel free to peek in now and again - although we do tend to get a bit silly on this thread :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
how would that work? Would a Sybian be involved?
*eyes!*

I would say you are the one being ripped off! And rubbish is not a word I would use to describe you or your work; you are on here every day, pandering to us mere mortals while you must have a hundred other things you need to be doing. (not just the game either) I'm really lucky that I can afford to back developers such as yourself. :)
Far too kind, and I'm truly grateful for the support. I keep thinking just what I could do with a better rig y'know? One day!

You're like the CD Projekt Red of adult gaming. I can't even imagine anyone being more customer-friendly than you are. How can anyone who likes your game ethically justify pirating your game I don't know.
Careful with those ethics! We're on a pirate site don't y'know? ;) But thank you.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Nothing really new but it's official!

I had a question about McGruder - she's a Marine does that mean she's an O1 or O2 (Second Lt, First Lt, Cpt, Maj, etc) or are the Marines using the Naval ranks as well and she's another O3 (Ensign, Lt JG, Lt, Lt Cmdr, Cmdr, Capt, etc)?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I had a question about McGruder - she's a Marine does that mean she's an O1 or O2 (Second Lt, First Lt, Cpt, Maj, etc) or are the Marines using the Naval ranks as well and she's another O3 (Ensign, Lt JG, Lt, Lt Cmdr, Cmdr, Capt, etc)?
And is she at the same kinda rank that the MC? I mean... hany-panky-wise. We wouldn't want another Anniegate!
(I know nothing about military ranks)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm keeping parity in rank structure across the services. Largely as over here we tend to and so that's what I'm used to. Lt in Marines then for game purposes is the same rank as the MC and Chris.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes