frap

Oct 17, 2018
I'm keeping parity in rank structure across the services. Largely as over here we tend to and so that's what I'm used to. Lt in Marines then for game purposes is the same rank as the MC and Chris.
Well, you know, we like to complicate things over here.

Officer ranks are the same for Army, Air Force and Marines, different from the Naval Ranks used in the Navy and Coast Guard.

Enlisted ranks are different across all the services except for Navy and Coast Guard are the same (I think).

And Marine Corps is under Department of the Navy, while the Air Force was part of the Army until after WWII.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*reads and thinks!* You bunch of horn-dogs! What's up with the ones you have? :)

What happened to all that "Oooo, isn't Sarah lovely"? stuff from a week ago! *is shocked!*
Welllll, I could quote Barney Stinson
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the truth is that she's so sure to be a well written and interesting character that I'm just taking a head start in liking her \o/
*is working on his ass kissing skills*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I noticed that only popped for me when:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hrms..I'll have a peek at the code. Sounds like I might be missing a flag. The good news is it was only a flag for the end results screen and doesn't impact upon the game as a whole so it will have no impact on your saves going forward.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes