• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
fwightfully :D
Me too! :love:
Oh no, I don't like that at all. Certainly not nude.

I think it would give out the wrong idea about the game. Don't get me wrong, I'm after traffic - but I also don't want the wrong audience to play it. For then all we would get is grief from people who just don't "get it" y'know?
Of course, we don't want the plebians coming here and ruining everything! Or to quote Amanda, "keep the wiff waff at bay"!
1. Love It!
2. Only at least 18? *looks at his 14 pages of saves* :geek::rolleyes:
Why do I have a suspicion you would lose that bet, if it were a bet? :p Though you could always make a second account named Thea I suspect .........
How do you know there isn't already a second account? :unsure:
Maybe with Harris it would be more of a cat fight... :unsure:
I would pay to see that fight!
Hang on a minute... if I'm backing Notty on Patreon, does that mean I AM paying to see the fights? :unsure:;)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You should now by then that Notty's not to be trusted, ESPECIALLY when she says she won't be chatting with us for a given amount of time. I'm clearly expecting "poofs" and "peeks" here and there during the week :p
Probably today.
I'm suspecting that she's got a tab open right now, possibly with a second lurker account that no-one knows about.
Then if she sees something she like *poofs* comments *poofs out again* Gone! Back to her lurker account! :unsure:;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*peeks in with dialogue*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*poofs*
so.... grind it shall be.... but pigeons on Ophion? that's hardly imporbable... where would the LT find feed for them, unless it's code and someone is considering the crew as piggeon carriers
btw.... time sure does fly fast.... was it a week already?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes