frap

Oct 17, 2018
Always by the same person...And that person is...Chris Chadwick!!

By the way, have you noticed that "Chadwick" has the same amount of letters as ..."Lundgren"?
Reaching... could be interesting, though, or just .

Ok, walking away from the computer now, really, not procrastinating at all... waiting for any more rogue new message alerts... nope...

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Right, grocery shopping done, laundry started, now it's time to start digging trenches for irrigation in the yard before it gets too hot.

I suspect I'll come back to another page or twelve when I call it for the day.

Have fun while I get all sweaty and dirty, although I suspect some of you lot will be doing the same. Yard work! I meant yard work... get your minds out the gutter so I have room to get by.
You received a shrubbery as a gift ... so live with it Knight of Ni! :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Banner attempt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really like it! It's space stuff, action, tits. Annie greased up.

There's just one detail...

I have a hard time believing a good soldier would fire her sidearm like that. Two hands on the grip! Whats her left hand doing? This isn't archery. I mean the shooting stance can convey that "it all happened so fast" but with no prior knowledge it doesn't look that way.
If it wasn't for the fact that it makes Chris look mildly incompetent I would have loved the shit out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Minor adjustment to the banner:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty good! That might be actually one of the best banners combining different pictures I've seen on this site.

When I was looking for inspiration here, I thought they're all terribly meh. This one is definitely above that!(y)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes