somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Do we need to take into account the Dev's nationality?

Notty is British.

Some Brits refer to females as Birds.

Pigeons are Birds

Feeding a female at night after midnight turns them into gremlins

Annie was a female who was fed at night and she tried to give you a BJ, just like the gremlins film.

So of course the message is get all the girls drunk for an orgy, which then means there is no one on guard and the LGMs can take over with no force.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I think I'll stop commenting for a little while, or at least read the previous few posts very very carefully first and really really think about what I'm saying :oops: :censored: this is happening a bit too frequently for my liking :confused: :oops:
I never do! :)

Your memory wipe engram is reaching the end of the time delay before it reverses. These side effects are, unfortunately, unavoidable. Not to worry, Thea, your followers are preparing your new identity right now, I'm sure. ;)
*looks thoughtful!*
You aren't alone! Thea is always watching and you can never escape from ceiling Becca! ;)
This is known *nods sagely*

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Morning guys, my apologies for not being to respond to everything this morning. V.Biz with the chapter.

Loving the headers btw! Totes.

Laters!
I'm not that good at the putting together part of the artwork, but I'm really good with ideas;:geek: could I submit an idea in place of the actual artwork, or does it have to be completed? :unsure:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Ok, didn't really like how the previous one turned out, so I tweaked it a little
View attachment 356618
I do sorta like this one *isn't sure what the red text is tho!*
Minor adjustment to the banner:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also sorta like this one! *loves the effect*

*is torn!*

My initial thoughts are that we shouldn't have Becca on any of the headers tho. She's not in the game and we mustn't mislead peeps in case some oddball actually fancies her.

I think *lights a silk cut and ponders*, and I apologise for not saying this before (although largely as I had no idea what it should look like) that the Vanguard should defo be in as it underlines that spacey bit, the three main gals for sure and also mebbe Amanda as a min. She's fwightfully important, plus! Milf! ;)

But these are all far, far better than not only what I currently have but also what I could have come up with! *has no skilz*. I'm massively grateful.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
My initial thoughts are that we shouldn't have Becca on any of the headers tho. She's not in the game and we mustn't mislead peeps in case some oddball actually fancies her.
Oddball? Huh...
I think *lights a silk cut and ponders*, and I apologise for not saying this before (although largely as I had no idea what it should look like) that the Vanguard should defo be in as it underlines that spacey bit, the three main gals for sure and also mebbe Amanda as a min. She's fwightfully important, plus! Milf! ;)
Is Amanda a milf? I thought she was childless? :unsure: :whistle: But I do get what you mean, total babe! :love:
*has no skilz*
Your skilz lie in a different area ;)
Ooh err, I didn't mean for that to sound rude! :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Banner attempt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it lacks Kelly
Is it Chris speaking on the dom path?
If so, MC will be relieved at midnight, will he not?

View attachment 356670

ps : er, there is an other metaphor with "the penguins", let me see ... unsee!! o_O
actyally if you read Chris's bio when she is flustered it says "she has plans for you..."
I don't think anyone ever danced in the stocks...

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Red rext is "Heavy Five" in Japanese. I've inspired by the Akira logo :geek:
View attachment 356795
Ah!!!! Of course!

Yeah, I see "Heavy" in katakana now. The "Five" looks a bit odd to me but that maybe due to the font.

Sorry. Feel so dim! Good example of not seeing something when you don't expect it to be there I suppose!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes