frap

Oct 17, 2018
I think I'll stop commenting for a little while, or at least read the previous few posts very very carefully first and really really think about what I'm saying :oops: :censored: this is happening a bit too frequently for my liking :confused: :oops:
Your memory wipe engram is reaching the end of the time delay before it reverses. These side effects are, unfortunately, unavoidable. Not to worry, Thea, your followers are preparing your new identity right now, I'm sure. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I didn't look at the ceiling this time! I'm not as tired as I was the first time I saw that! :rolleyes:
I am sure I keep seeing something out of the corner of my eye, but when I turn to look, it's gone!
*peeks in with dialogue*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*poofs*
Knew it! :p
Get a similar result on Bing Don't shout at me about using Bing!!! It was worth a shot!
Much the same on DuckDuckGo, but there are more results, none of which are that useful, its not that good at using quotes or minus signs...
How exactly do you do it, that you get dirty and sweaty? :unsure:
All I have to do is exist, it's so hot here all the time... :eek:
Minor adjustment to the banner:

Sarah is ...oh, never mind. :sneaky:
Really nice.
Plus, if you can put up with my sometimes incoherent commentary, I'm here most of the day! Unless I'm not, of course! :whistle: :p
Exactly what I would expect ...from THEA!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I feel so loved! :love:

Wait, is that the sound I hear behind the ceiling fan when I'm on the loo? :eek:
That clicking sound is perfectly normal, just ignore it :cool::whistle:
I am sure I keep seeing something out of the corner of my eye, but when I turn to look, it's gone!
Knew it! :p
That clicking sound is perfectly normal, just ignore it :cool::whistle:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
My take on the banner thing
View attachment 356532

Nice, but If I may nitpick: 1) Patreon wouldn't like Chris. 2) Resolution is not wide enough 3) Becca? 4) I'm a nitpicking bastard who appreciates other peoples work but can't help not to point out obvious flaws. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes