Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Ah!!!! Of course!

Yeah, I see "Heavy" in katakana now. The "Five" looks a bit odd to me but that maybe due to the font.

Sorry. Feel so dim! Good example of not seeing something when you don't expect it to be there I suppose!
I'm just a little sad that katakana aren't that "sexy". But 重い五 wouldn't have worked as well :/

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't you think we have enough cults already? :unsure:

That looks foreboding! *must start behaving better*

I don't think there'll be much room for your balls to dance in that! :devilish:;)
Well you do not need much room for a horizontal tango and if it is for SP, I somehow doubt trhat any balls will be hurt in the making of that scene:p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Very nice one, just not sure it is best pic of Ra-Rah, then again I am very partial to her looks in VR game, so might be just me. :p Also love the Frap one.
She does scrub up rather well in VR for sure.

On that, and as you might have guessed from the training episode, there's a variety of endings for each Level depending on results and the sex you decide to play as with her.

You don't want to both get knocked out in the levels if you play as Babe is all I'll say...*peeks at her renders and looks shocked!* ACIO of course!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*Just glees at the things she makes her do!*

*is probs a bad person*
Probs? Quite :p How come you love to kick such an adorable puppy though? To your defense she does develop a lot more depth in chapters two and three, but that first impression is hard to kick.

Have fun working, still hot and sunny over here, would not really like to tax my comp to heavily atm.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
My take on the banner thing
View attachment 356532

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh hell yea! This is really well done!
I vote the middle one. It's hard to read the title over the red letters, and I'm guessing only 0.05 % of people will get the reference or understand the meaning. It's cool, but a bit too obscure.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes