Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oddly enough that sorta happens in renderworld...

I think I've said before, Becca is an awful model to work with because her shape is tweaked so much. So none of the standard poses etc work with her and all require adjusting. So my rule of thumb is if I can get Becca to do it, then the rest of the girls will be fine (they've all been tweaked too of course but Becca is a good measuring rod for them all). So when we get to the smutty stuff...Becca's been there way before you lot! Often several times ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Explains the shipment of special metal. Need something to hold the super powered forms of Becca

I assume we play as Cabbee and act as a service member allowing all the LGM/MC to have their way with a tied up Becca in Pirate, Dominatrix and Grecian warrior outfits?
Nopies, Becca is your guide still in this one *is all she's going to say on this for now!* :)

Release date will be for Chapter Five I think.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Oddly enough that sorta happens in renderworld...

I think I've said before, Becca is an awful model to work with because her shape is tweaked so much. So none of the standard poses etc work with her and all require adjusting. So my rule of thumb is if I can get Becca to do it, then the rest of the girls will be fine (they've all been tweaked too of course but Becca is a good measuring rod for them all). So when we get to the smutty stuff...Becca's been there way before you lot! Often several times ;)
Huitieme "I want my (director's) cut"

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Nopies, Becca is your guide still in this one *is all she's going to say on this for now!* :)

Release date will be for Chapter Five I think.
Hmm - "Becca is your guide"... could mean she's wearing the Domme outfit and making you crawl!

And did you catch that? She's already getting us hyped for Chapter 5 when we're already at max hype level for 4! :sneaky:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hmm - "Becca is your guide"... could mean she's wearing the Domme outfit and making you crawl!

And did you catch that? She's already getting us hyped for Chapter 5 when we're already at max hype level for 4! :sneaky:

*thinks ahead!*

I was testing renders for Chapter five waaaaaay back in March! Got to know I can do them :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes