Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
[/QUOTE]
All I know is i'm not Thea Lundgren.
Only Thea Lundgren would know what Thea Lundgren would say.

Found you.
Notty has created a monster.
You know what, I bet Notty is Thea Lundgren.

She is probably sitting back in her chair, eyebrows wiggling with laughter as we all fight over who is Thea while the real Thea (Notty) has been watching us this whole time. From behind the curtain like the Wizard of Oz.... Its a devious master plan only a true genius, such as Notty, could construct.
Take the test in the next issue of Bored Pilot and find out for sure! :)
Oh God....

If you search for Thea Lundgren in Google images.....

What have I done?!
Thea is everywhere
They do say that don't they?

:)
do they?
What gave it away? :unsure:
It should be sorted now :whistle:
And... I'm back in the room! :)
so... is your wife single again or she liked Heavy Five?
*likes to give choices!*
speaking of choices.... choices and a poll

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*enjoys being mean to Sarah*

Hrm *checks render again*....I think I might have to go and be less innocent for a bit! Laters!
Wonders how sorry we should feel for Sarah, ah well seems we will have to bravely go where we did not go before in chapter 4. :p Guess is time to setup a bad Sarah savegame soonish.

Edit: Remember good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Righties, defo, absolutely quiet from me for an age now. *really must game focus*, so don't worry about any silence etc.

But parting prezzie since we're talking about being mean to Rah-Rah...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laters!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Righties, defo, absolutely quiet from me for an age now. *really must game focus*, so don't worry about any silence etc.

But parting prezzie since we're talking about being mean to Rah-Rah...

Laters!
Have fun:) You really are making sure we have no choice but to explore every possible part in the VR game possible don't you? Good thing we know Sarah has a safeword so she is ok with all that happens :ROFLMAO: Now I am more worried about poor Babe and the princess though who do not have one, with how forgetful poor Sarah sometimes seems to be. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Have fun:) You really are making sure we have no choice but to explore every possible part in the VR game possible don't you? Good thing we know Sarah has a safeword so she is ok with all that happens :ROFLMAO: Now I am more worried about poor Babe and the princess though who do not have one, with how forgetful poor Sarah sometimes seems to be. :p
Oh choices are -very- important!

I mean, I've no idea what some of you might do if you play as Bobe, beat the orcs and Sarah *poofs* due to being knocked out early. I suppose that would leave you alone to just to talk to the princess?

Although that would be a bit pointless as the game would reset next time you played so she wouldn't recall a thing you did. I mean talked about. (NO idea why I said "did" there. *is such a ditz at times!*)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes