Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Guys, I suppose it's only fair to point out that I am in fact totes straight.

Well...except for those times when I haven't been. But, usually straight. Mostly. Alcohol and company depending and then I might not be. But other than those times, I am. In the main. As a whole. Circumstances depending.

Hope that clears matters up.

*is helpful*

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Well...except for those times when I haven't been. But, usually straight. Mostly. Alcohol and company depending and then I might not be. But other than those times, I am. In the main. As a whole. Circumstances depending.

*is helpful*
*Avaron accepts this challenge*

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

*is helpful*
Does this mean we might have a chance at a breakfast invitation? Just breakfast you understand *is married, unless she's invited too* :whistle: :unsure:
and of course Avaron1974 is always welcome!

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

*is helpful*
I'm just going to leave this here :whistle:
screenshot0001.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
An apple a day keeps the doctor at play... wait, what?
And hang on....*thinks*. Aren't you the same Huitieme who plans to give Sarah water during her truth drug testing, despite the warning from Marcus? Hrm....
I got no warning! Besides, what is she supposed to take it with? Alcohol?!? ...Wait, that might be more fun, never mind.
Who's the meanie now? I guess we can no longer hide your true identity, Notty...
Even better looking that I thought!
You know I trust you overall, but my experience is if someones starts saying trust me, that it is time to suspect there is a Thea behind every three :p
Not only cultured, but wise as well ...trust me, I know what I am talking about. :sneaky:
Aww...just adorable! :love:

So, everything we need is in that bag? Seems rather small.;)
I have seen his junk, his condoms don't take up that much space, and that magic metal can be any shape, maybe it's the bag itself?!?!?!
Might be why she's wearing a bikini with ties at the side... ;)
That way it can be easily removed once she gets tied up! ..wait.:devilish:
Thea Lundgren appreciation society.

I am so amused right now I don't even have the words.
I did that on DuckDuckGo, and this is what I found first...
Hummm....?
I propose "count the number of pages since last visit" as a standard customary greeting on this thread.:)
6 today, not that bad...
1 thing I did notice on Google images though .... lot's and lots of Becca.

Becca everywhere.
That is one way in which DuckDuckGo has not surpassed google searches... Mostly, all I find is Dolph...
Well, in my opinion, with all the great work you've done on Heavy Five so far, Bioware should totally give you a free license to develop Mass Effect minigames. And throw all ME1 assets they have in with the offer. Make Mass Effect Sexy Again!
This is so much better than anything they could make these days, it's just sad. Better models, better story, better sex scenes ...wait.
I think only Being a DIK has more of 2019 games.
Yeah, but most of that is just arguing about which woman is better.
Now it sounds like you kick me out before the pancakes and that's rude.
Wham, bam, thank you pan ...cakes.
Umm, what are Avaron and Notty doing? Thats just messed up.

Pancakes? Waffles are so much better, all the syrup fills in the holes and its so luxurious.
We Have Waffels.gif
Laters everyone, try not to create 20 pages while I'm gone! Thanks muchly! :)
I am doing my best, this is why I multiquote. :sneaky:
I'm skipping Notty's breakfast socials until she decides to serve chicken-fried steak.

For those of you across the pond that don't know what it is: cube steak, dredged in egg and flour, pan-fried, and served with sausage gravy (milk gravy with ground sausage in it); best served with eggs over-easy, hash browns and a buttermilk biscuit (a type of savory scone).
I prefer chicken fried chicken myself, especially with my waffles! ...wait.
Sounds... Edible?
Never saw it up north or out west, but it is quite popular in the southern states, where they will fry almost anything, including butter. :p
Paula Deen: "My husband would eat a boot if it were fried."
Will stick with coffee and smokes thankees!

*does not want to be on the losing side of the bottom argument*
Well, I quit smoking cigs years ago and coffee hurts me, so I will stick to pot and Mt. Dew.

...wait, whose bottom were we talking about here?

*is helpful*
Noodle what?

...No fair, you guys type faster than I can read!
And it sure left a lasting effect! Maybe she just cooked wrong pasta? :p
Or just cooked it too long, or not long enough? I'm not sure how it works... ;p

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes