Unity Completed Hebiatomura [v1.03] [FiveCall]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Wow, this game wasn't on here this entire time? I played the demo back when "Whipping Torture Club" was considered new here, and I seriously enjoyed it. Well, I guess I know what I'll be doing for a while.

Oct 13, 2017
excuse me is there a complete book save file with a game ending ?: and spoilers
The game comes with three saves, 5 hour one is just before the ending, however you have to win the last fight.

As for books, why? You can't read them after you picked them up. There's also little to no reward(not sure if at all) for completing it. All I got for completing game twice and collecting all books is ballgag and steel balloon hood.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The game comes with three saves, 5 hour one is just before the ending, however you have to win the last fight.

As for books, why? You can't read them after you picked them up. There's also little to no reward(not sure if at all) for completing it. All I got for completing game twice and collecting all books is ballgag and steel balloon hood.
About the last fight its scat,right?

Oct 13, 2017
I see then one favor can you give me tips how to defeat the final boss and reach the ending?
I found it easier to kill teleporter first, then sprinter, then whipper and normal one last. Don't run around with tiny part of bladder, empty it, so you can reload. And it takes half of your bladder to kill an enemy, I would suggest killing one at the time. I don't think there's anything more about it. It can get really infuriating, but at least there's a checkpoint between each waves.

But really, there's nothing special about ending, it's just few lines of MTL grammar. Puzzles are the fun part.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I found it easier to kill teleporter first, then sprinter, then whipper and normal one last. Don't run around with tiny part of bladder, empty it, so you can reload. And it takes half of your bladder to kill an enemy, I would suggest killing one at the time. I don't think there's anything more about it. It can get really infuriating, but at least there's a checkpoint between each waves.

But really, there's nothing special about ending, it's just few lines of MTL grammar. Puzzles are the fun part.
I see one last thing ,how many waves?

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
someone tell me where is soup? i already found a chiken, pasta, boild egg.
I managed to find the chicken. I found the pasta machine, but I don't know how to download it. The other items I couldn't find, any tips? There is an area, where there is a liquid enema machine, which has a lot of tentacles and one of them keeps appearing and disappearing, is there any way to eliminate them?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes