Unity Completed Hebiatomura [v1.03] [FiveCall]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 13, 2017
I managed to find the chicken. I found the pasta machine, but I don't know how to download it. The other items I couldn't find, any tips? There is an area, where there is a liquid enema machine, which has a lot of tentacles and one of them keeps appearing and disappearing, is there any way to eliminate them?
Pasta machine is the enema machine behind bars, in the next room, there's a blue door that is now open. Sounds like you were talking about first enema machine, that's a wrong one. To get an egg, you'll need to go to the room with a lot of wall tentacles, this time left as previously locked door is now open.

Jun 24, 2018
Hi guys !
If you have fucked up somewhere and do not understand "what to do".. you can take a look at my video =P

And no.. i don't know how to open EVERYTHING in "custom character"
This confirms the game is bugged for me. When I try and fire my water pistol like @ 3:00, the water only goes an inch before disappearing into the ether and I cannot fill the bucket. It doesn't matter where or how I stand when I do it, nothing works.

Great video though, the sausages made me laugh

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
depending is it from back or front.. if front stand in front and press ctrl, otherwise stand backwards and again press ctrl (ctrl is to dump the load )
It just doesn't seem to work for me, when I use ctrl I don't even see where the liquid is going!

I've tried front and back and it just doesn't work.

This room by the way
1633810853207.png

KindaSketchyStuff

Sep 10, 2020
I'm not able to play the game and it's driving me crazy. Every time I go to open the game it says that "Hebiatomura_Data" should be next to the .exe. Game looks good though.

And of course, immediately after posting, I was able to open it.

Last edited:

mriexp

Feb 16, 2022
It just doesn't seem to work for me, when I use ctrl I don't even see where the liquid is going!

I've tried front and back and it just doesn't work.

This room by the way
View attachment 1444825

For those who are not displaying urine (because of which some plot triggers are not activated), then in the video driver settings, set the limits for the game to 60 FPS.
For example, in the NVIDIA control panel - Manage 3D settings - Program settings - add Hebiatomura.exe - specify Maximum frame rate = 60. Then start the game.
I myself have been looking for a solution for a long time and now I can finally pass this enema and bucket puzzle.

Jun 24, 2018
For those who are not displaying urine (because of which some plot triggers are not activated), then in the video driver settings, set the limits for the game to 60 FPS.
For example, in the NVIDIA control panel - Manage 3D settings - Program settings - add Hebiatomura.exe - specify Maximum frame rate = 60. Then start the game.
I myself have been looking for a solution for a long time and now I can finally pass this enema and bucket puzzle.
Can confirm this works, thankyou for sharing I'm very happy now

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes