Unity Completed Hebiatomura [v1.03] [FiveCall]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

crazyjoe

Apr 8, 2018
OK, so there's a mechanic that they don't spell out first. Bring the right egg to a statue, and they grow a tentacle dick.

First Puzzle: Get the red egg and bring it to the statue in the room with the enema pillory. Then you can suck the piss out of the statue and spit it into the bucket by the elevator.
this is the first puzzle after the savegame. the game starts earlier were some of the mechanics are explained

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Ok so this game is ancient, the new game they have is tha candle wax one
have not seen a download for that one yet

this game is meh at best

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
I can't figure out this part of the elevator. I tried to fill the bucket with urine and it doesn't work. How to solve?

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
need urine not enema find different eggs
Okay. So it's no use going to the enema machine and trying to fill the bucket?
Another question has a room with 4 statues, with names of different colors, do I need colored eggs?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
depending is it from back or front.. if front stand in front and press ctrl, otherwise stand backwards and again press ctrl (ctrl is to dump the load )
Yeah worked it out. But aiming is stupid. I'm having more trouble getting the aim right with the camera than dodging the tentacles. Should have a lock on where you just hit ctrl close to it and it auto does it for you. Doing the slow walk with a load again and again just because of the aim is a little much.

Pity, as otherwise not a bad game and certain different. Even has damage graphics from the whips with proper placement which is more than any mod could give Skyrim lol.

Reactions: Jim-dude

sekarifia

Jul 18, 2020
Okay. So it's no use going to the enema machine and trying to fill the bucket?
Another question has a room with 4 statues, with names of different colors, do I need colored eggs?
that's tricky, colored just ignore this time. it need to activate elevator.
take enemy and go to one room with bucket over the grating. put it in

crazyjoe

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah worked it out. But aiming is stupid. I'm having more trouble getting the aim right with the camera than dodging the tentacles. Should have a lock on where you just hit ctrl close to it and it auto does it for you. Doing the slow walk with a load again and again just because of the aim is a little much.

Pity, as otherwise not a bad game and certain different. Even has damage graphics from the whips with proper placement which is more than any mod could give Skyrim lol.
still can't work out the enema dump. how do you aim it? for me it doesn't even come out visually

sekarifia

Jul 18, 2020
still can't work out the enema dump. how do you aim it? for me it doesn't even come out visually
idk can;t see liquid. but it drop like arabola. so get in to target area and a little backstep that's perfect point. if success, then camera aim it bin and you, but if it dosn't work, then not visuable result in not work.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
So are there any other enemies other than the tentacles? Tentacles, BJ statues, enemas all I've seen from the little I've done.

Pity there aren't more of these run the gauntlet, escape, type of games.

drake_bell

Feb 9, 2018
for my part I do not use the emulator. On the other hand, I decompressed with bandizip and chose the Japanese coding. I don't have your error so it must come from your file decompression
I will try, but how to choose Japanese coding?

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
in the colored enemas room, there's yellow, blue, red and pink, how do I find the green one? Anybody know?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Why did I immediatly thought "Looks like Skyrim graphics with Kingdom Come Deliverance bits of UI" ?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes