VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes
Sep 29, 2019
I would like his other game to continue in the future as well. What do you guys think of this forum? Primal Instint.
I wish you success; but it would give more security to people to support him if he gives continuation and end to the unfinished project (Primal Instint).
It would give me more hope.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
The game is great, the renders are exceptional, but the dev's hunger for money is beyond anything else :LOL:
I have no interest in this project because its just another big dick manlet fucks his family but i don't think the demands are ridiculous. if he has bills to pay, rent and stuff do you think he can afford to spend months of his time working on something that will not provide him enough money ? 600 $ is pretty bad even in a 3rd rate european country. 600$ wont even get you a rtx 3060 lol

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
1636113085363.png
Poor Kid, seems to have some sort of mutation... :whistle:

1636113207420.png
Oh!... That's Got to Hurt.. :eek::censored:
(Remember Kids, flashing the Hot girl may NOT be the best idea) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mortarion

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
It’s pretty clear to me that this dev has absolutely never been in a business decision-making position.

No matter how good his “project” is, his business attitude will doom it, rather he knows it or not.

To put it in a “real world” business perspective, it’s like buying an apartment that is still in its building phase, while the construction company of said building warns you that if they can’t sell all apartments before it is done, they will abandon the project… Who in their right state of mind would invest in such a thing?

There’s a finite amount of money each of us can invest in this “hobby”, and so many talented artists and devs out there. It’s really hard, at least for me, to forfeit someone else for this, when the dev himself has this kind of “business practice”, which feels more like a threat, and not how it should be: building trust between him and his patrons.

I was a patron in PI for a long time. Not going to happen here. Not because of the fact he abandoned his last project (it happens), but because of how he is “doing” this one as well.

Oh well, lots of other pretty good fish in this pond, so no worries. But it is still a shame. With the right mindset and patience, this dev would probably thrive…

Last edited:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
the renders look really good, though im not keeping my hopes up for the future given
the track record the dev holds...Primal instinct was really good as well and look what happened.

Reactions: Max1276

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I have no interest in this project because its just another big dick manlet fucks his family but i don't think the demands are ridiculous. if he has bills to pay, rent and stuff do you think he can afford to spend months of his time working on something that will not provide him enough money ? 600 $ is pretty bad even in a 3rd rate european country. 600$ wont even get you a rtx 3060 lol
I understand, but he needs to realize that his game is a personal project, a passion project it's not a commission that's will provide him money instantly. I know it cost a fortune to make that good quality VN and I hope that every dev could make a lot of money out of it because there's nothing pain me more than to see passionate people can't do what they love anymore because of financial issues.

But, in his case, he just straight up threaten his patrons that if you don't pay him the exact amount the game will be canceled which is weird because what's make him make this game in the first place is himself, either it is his passion or whatever.

It's not like someone asks for it but somehow it's become the player's responsibility to keep the project going.
But in reality, it doesn't work like that, this kinda project will get support because people can see your passion behind the project and you need to reassure them that the game is not gonna get abandoned so their money is not gonna waste.

Another thing that I don't understand is that if he doesn't get enough money for this game he's gonna abandon this one and move to the new game. WTF? What is the difference then?

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
If he tries to pitch his product on shark tank. I expect the sharks to reply, ''your rendering are great, but your customers acquisition cost is way too high by blackmailing, and for that reason we are all out.''

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Heir Apparent v0.015 Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
" The memories of that short summer will remain with you forever. "
(Sees screenshot of MC being kneed in the crotch.)

Yeah, I can see how that might be. Aside from that, though, and the fact that water is very calm where they live, I am guessing this is yet another trope game. Not that it would be a bad thing, necessarily, but a lack of imagination usually leads to a dead end.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Can anyone share a save past the point when the MC is in bed? Game crashes for me at that point on my PC.

Much obliged.

Edit - nevermind. Found the issue. Using the text box transparency mod was causing the problem.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes