VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

MightyFurry

Jul 21, 2021
THX for upping the new release! Seems to be a very short one :unsure: But i wouldnt have thought greedy dev would release anything more ... so i am kinda thankful i guess :) :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: delacroix2

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
I "know" this dev, he thinks because he puts out high renders he is deserving of respect/patrons. He's just a slimy boy who thinks he can peer pressure those to his whims.

I will admit his stories are elaborate and high end, but to expect everyone to flock to him for this is conceited in the least.

He cancelled his last project because he couldn't muster enough support to leave his job. He has pipe dreams and high concepts but little else.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
That's the thing too, on his page it says a certain dollar amount would get a chapter done, while I was thinking total dollars he is talking per month and no where does it say how long he expects a chapter to take. The way it is worded it made me think it would only take a month for each chapter.

CURRENT PROJECT: HEIR APPARENT

Subsequent pledges during the first half of the month will be tallied.

Roadmap:v.01 $600 = 1 month of production.
v.02 $1200 = 1 month of production.
v.03 $1600 = 1 month of production.
v.04 - until completion $2000 = 1 month production.
To clarify, if support is only $300 a month for v.01, I will spend 15 days of that month on the project.
INSUFFICIENT INTEREST IN THE PROJECT WILL RESULT IN IT'S CANCELLATION.

Current hardware allows me to do 150 - 180 renders a month at full capacity.

Always take into account that my workload depends on my full-time job and other factors, ie; complexity of scenes, unforeseen real life issues etc.
150 - 180 renders a month was the average I was able to produce on my previous project at full capacity.
That's too bad, and I can see why you thought that way. Don't know the developer at all, won't accuse him of intentionally misleading but I think his reputation speaks for itself, so.. yeah.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Game seems great. Still early in it's development. Will there be any vaginal sex since it isn't tagged.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Oh I remember the Dev. I like Primal Instinct a lot (best modeling and renderings ever) and I am going to give this one a try

Reactions: Malkovichi

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
So, now this is not a game (progress does not stand still - to be called a game, there must be animations), but just a comic strip with good renders and no sex. Let's see what will happen next.

Reactions: Seltzer

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Game seems great. Still early in it's development. Will there be any vaginal sex since it isn't tagged.
As long as the dev is sure of what he is doing and doesn't succumb to his old ravenous self again.....yeah..that tag would get tagged in the future.

Reactions: Misosoc

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
One quick look at their Patreon and it's immediately obvious that this is never seeing a full release, what with the ridiculous demands and conceited attitude and all. Not to mention the previous project which was just straight up abandoned. I can't even feel sorry for the people giving their money to this. I just feel sorry for all the devs that deserve it so much more.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes