VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
He can earn more support from us if he make alive katrina... because I feel so bad when mc memorize her all the time but actually there is NO real katrina....some time I feel want to cry when I see this story..so please dev don't make her dead

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i love katarina i love the dress in plane i expect she wears heels i love. waiting for the next update

good renders.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, certainly high quality, interesting story, couldn't care less about the old women or the emo, but summer is super cute.
Just too bad the dev heard being a dik was a massive blue ball game, and said: "HOLD MY FUCKING BEER BITCH".

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I don't actually care much about the story, but the renders really make my heart beats, even so the supporting requirement from the Dev

Reactions: Xumeey

MidnightLux

Sep 25, 2021
here are my unofficial android ports of Heir Apparent v0.015.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Sadly, both links are down

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I see there's alot of complaints here, so tell me is this game worth downloading? Renders look great and so does the models but is this just a sex game or is there an actual story?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I see there's alot of complaints here, so tell me is this game worth downloading? Renders look great and so does the models but is this just a sex game or is there an actual story?
There is a true story, somewhat confusing for me in chapter 2 but it is a true story that I suppose in the future will make more and more sense. As for sex scenes, there are few, you see naked people, yes, but you don't come across sex scenes as such, at least I haven't.

Reactions: Xumeey

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi , every one I like This game renders is Perfectly and Amazing. Soo ,
This is Unofficial Translated Turkish Version for Heir Apparent v0.015b
Selamlar , Arkadaşlar Oyun devam ederse ki.. etsin mutlaka Görseller , Rendar'lar Hikayesi Efsane Mutlaka Takipte kalın ,
Yapımcı Güncellemeye devam ettikçe Türkçe olarak Çeviriyi güncelleyeceğim. İyi Oyunlar.
Download Link :

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
Right now I'd wait. The first chapter has a bit of branching and does some info dumping on who the people are and what they are with each other along with a lot of teasing (blue balling). Story wise, something is being created but it hasn't really developed yet. So if you're looking for the story to really do something for you, I'd wait on this one for now as of right now it's just enough to maybe make you curious about where it's going.

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
This dev is a fool. He may get lucky because he's in a market that appeals to a lot of people who will just throw copious amounts of money at things that slightly interest them but that's about it. This heavy hand approach wouldn't really work elsewhere.

He has one game that was going pretty good but he just dropped for his reasons and then starts up this one and right out the gate is demanding certain points be hit before he continues to work on it. Mind you he's in a competitive market, and he's not one of he top names, maybe mid tier at best and even THEY aren't pulling this crap. There's NOTHING in this game (Either of them really) that isn't in at least a handful of other games and he thought this was the way to go?

Like someone else here said he maybe could've had a gold mine had he stayed humble and did this decently but I feel like he pissed away a bigger following and support system with his own approach. Such a shame for him.

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
So, the story doesn't feel particularly inspired tbh, the writing though is good, graphics are incredible and so character design, really, it's difficult to find so much details and care put into every single muscle. The teasing scenes with Summer and Winter so far are very good, I loved them.

The marketing though... I think never in my life I've seen something marketed so badly. It's hard to understand what the dev is trying to accomplish there 'cause this "blackmail" campaign is on his patreon page, where his patreons are.. so what's the point? They're already paying him, is he expecting them to pay more? That they get so panicked they try to convince everyone they know to support the game?

Also, MAYBE, just MAYBE, such a thing could work (probably at the cost of losing any future support) if someone like DrPinkCake or Philly were helding hostage the final chapter of their games. But to start the campaign of a new game like this.. ok it's well written, ok the graphics are superb, but the story isn't that interesting so far, so I think the most natural reaction would be "whatever, dude" there has been a lot of more interesting games abandoned, life goes on.

Anyway I think the dev is one of the most talented out there and hope he can finish a game eventually, and possibily drop this weird attitude

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Anyway I think the dev is one of the most talented out there and hope he can finish a game eventually, and possibily drop this weird attitude
It seems impossible to me that someone could be born round and die square.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It seems impossible to me that someone could be born round and die square.
Yeah, someone may have talent in a field but that has no bearing on them being good at managing a project or dealing with the public, in fact the ability to turn that talent into a viable source of income and said talent are usually inversely proportional from my past experience.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes