VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I don't think that the incest is an issue in this probably already inbred royal family. I think that she is stepping on his dick because as she insinuated he is expected to have an arranged marriage (probably to a different cousin) just like she did. If word got around that he was a motherfucker it would probably also go badly in the court of public opinion because he is expected to take the throne. But then again the entire country seems to be falling to communists or something so why this would matter to her is anyone's guess.
Probably because whatever loyalists/supporters they have now will disappear if their relationship were to become public knowledge. Damage limitation to their image I guess.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
$190 + $546 + $328 = $1064
If the goal is reached by the 5th ETA for v0.02 is late February - early March.
If not, I will have already committed to another project and we're looking at a late March - early April release.

az.jpg

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yep he's serious. This is his grift. He brings you a pretty girl and introduces her to her. He watches from the shadows as you fall in love. Then he binds and gags her and throws her in his trunk. You receive one of those kidnapping letters made out of cut-up magazines and pictures of her in bondage with running mascara and a knife on her cheek. Silk and Milk says it would be a shame if anything happened to her. You give him the money, but the other people who he sent the same letter to don't. He doesn't make enough from his kidnapping and pouts. When you don't pay he ties her to the railroad track like Snidely Whiplash and sends you a video of the train running her over. Then in a few months later he shows back up at the bar to introduce you to a younger, prettier girl. Then he sneaks out the back door and takes the rope and duct tape out of his trunk, smiling an evil grin.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Oh my God. The developer is making the same mistakes again. He just has to work on advertising and promotion of the game - on Reddit, thematic forums.
It's not about making a mistake mate .. It's about being a fucking idiot . Like dude .. go make renders .. write story and release the update .. THEN except people to come and pledge .. For real .. If you have no update .. Then no one is going to follow you .. a simple rule .

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah all his games follow a same crazy money schedule

Pay him this amount each month and if its not met he wont continue and make another game

Lol and if it does get met he will increase the amount he wants for each game version to be out

Yeah that dev is just crazy lol .. Shame tho the games are decent enough

But the way the dev goes about it just will make every project fail

And we will probally see maybe two or 3 versions before he gets tired and goes to a new game project

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes