VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes
Aug 5, 2021
This is my Fan mod of Ripson's original IC WT and added the Chap 2 content from BaasB dolfe67's Xumeey IC post for the 0.0.15b version of the game and bits from Sum BoodeeWT..
I have added some of my own hints labelled as "Ted". But once again feel free to explore the hand options as required. Make sure to scroll back and/or save where you want to.

Hopefully some of you would like this Fan mod.
Make sure to add both attached files into the "game"folder.

You do not need to unpack the .rpa file.

Cheers and have fun
How Renderings r so awesome? How was made? and is this upcoming 2nd episode or released episode?

But I liked the 3dCG, Super work!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
How Renderings r so awesome? How was made? and is this upcoming 2nd episode or released episode?

But I liked the 3dCG, Super work!
It will be as good as you want, but an abandoned game is the worst job a developer can do even compared to any worst completed game.

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.0.0
Size: 451M
SHA1SUM: 6a72a3f7cafac71db47bcb4f92a67ca0ac80e828
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
Torrent link is down. :'(

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Soooo the renders are amazing and I got hooked by the story, so that's good. But I just noticed it's the same dev as Primal Instinct (loved it btw). I noticed from the comments that the game didn't get an update for a while ? Did the dev give a reason or something ? I'm going to regret playing one of his game again...

Legend.Killer

Aug 12, 2021
Soooo the renders are amazing and I got hooked by the story, so that's good. But I just noticed it's the same dev as Primal Instinct (loved it btw). I noticed from the comments that the game didn't get an update for a while ? Did the dev give a reason or something ? I'm going to regret playing one of his game again...
Yep .. A bullshit reason to be honest . He wants money to keep going .. He has a goal to achieve 1200$ so he start 0.02

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
ibbr-alerts.gif

I've got until the 5th before I plan out the rest of my month. We're $136 shy of reaching the $1200 goal by accumulating the previous months' pledges.
Nov & December's total was $1390. It allowed me to work on Heir Apparent for a month. Progress on the update is at 60%.
$190 surplus from Nov & Dec.
January's total pledged was $546
Time of writing: $328 for February
$190 + $546 + $328 = $1064
If the goal is reached by the 5th ETA for v0.02 is late February - early March.
If not, I will have already committed to another project and we're looking at a late March - early April release.
Regards
Silk...

red-alert-condition-red.gif
Edit: Goal not reached. Booked for February
If not, I will have already committed to another project and we're looking at a late March - early April release.

Regards

Silk...

Last edited:

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
This guy is hilarious.
" Nov & December's total was $1390. It allowed me to work on Heir Apparent for a month. "
Does he have his PC setup with some slot machine timegate where he unlocks it with money?
If you can't afford to spend time on a side gig or a hobby then don't and actually work more...

Skylark3

Nov 29, 2021
I've got until the 5th before I plan out the rest of my month. We're $136 shy of reaching the $1200 goal by accumulating the previous months' pledges.

Nov & December's total was $1390. It allowed me to work on Heir Apparent for a month. Progress on the update is at 60%.

Regards

Silk...

Here his another update

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020

Regards

Silk...

Here his another update
Soooo give me money to THAN make version 0.2, and after that I need another 2400 to make 0.3.
But if I don't reach my 1200 by Feb 5th, the game is abandoned and I will try to make another game..... stupidest business model ever for this place

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Start new project usually means abandon old, aka primal instinct lol
He has done the exact same thing before though when working on this game when he didn't get the amount he ''needed'' he just didn't work on it for the entire month then the month after made a post saying he needs 1200 if people want him to work on it.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
He will have to insert an accounting tag because updates, more than anything else, concern accounting reports (useless).
BOH ...

Reactions: Xumeey

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
He has done the exact same thing before though when working on this game when he didn't get the amount he ''needed'' he just didn't work on it for the entire month then the month after made a post saying he needs 1200 if people want him to work on it.
Ya first time he didn't make the new project threat tho, tht was recent. Not enough interest ,aka money, so abandoned and new game starts in hope of money

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol this dev is pathetic, this game is only 0.15 now and I'd assume there's not alot of content yet he's threatening to abandon the game as if it has any importance. This idiot does realize there's thousands of games way better than whatever it is he's doing right? And alot of those games have devs who actually gives a shit about the product and not just money.
For those who are paying this con man Wake up people don't let him con you!! If he wants to abandon this game let him do it, there's alot of incest games with great renders out there, there's nothing special about Heir Apparent.

taylorg88

May 22, 2021
I really just don't get how anyone is still supporting him. He has threatened to stop working on this every single month and it's been 10 months since the first release and he still hasn't gotten v 0.2 out yet. That's a hell of a long time to keep paying a man to not have anything come out.

Reactions: Cotytto and kwiatos
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes