VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Serious though, it did help :LOL: Also, you forgot the detail that the mother and Aunt supposedly used to fuck, Also Just to clarify things so the mother is gone then?
For now, all we know for sure is, that she is still in her country dead or alive we have no clue about her whereabouts.

Reactions: Majima@22

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Serious though, it did help :LOL: Also, you forgot the detail that the mother and Aunt supposedly used to fuck, Also Just to clarify things so the mother is gone then?
Yeah, the relationship between those two is an important detail, but since it was actually portrayed I didn't want to spoil it. The game asks you to do the heavy lifting figuring everything else out but at least it shows you that scene in the hot tub. It tries too hard to dance around the fact that all these bastards are unimpeachably related so it doesn't get nuked by Patreon.

Reactions: Majima@22

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
It's amazing how everything he did to promote this game was just threatening his dedicated patreons. Ironically the best he done so far is to be radio silent because whenever he spoke it was shooting himself in the foot.
I don't know much about the dev. But this looks terrible. I discovered this game by chance with an update that came 'a year' after its release. After hearing all this, I wish I hadn't discovered this game. It's a very nice game. But the mentality of its developer is just as terrible.

Reactions: Cotytto and Xumeey

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I don't know much about the dev. But this looks terrible. I discovered this game by chance with an update that came 'a year' after its release. After hearing all this, I wish I hadn't discovered this game. It's a very nice game. But the mentality of its developer is just as terrible.
It's very frustrating because all of us want this game to do well and the only person who can't see that is the man who created it.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Man the renders are insanely good, just wish there was more content with the milfs. Let's hope he doesn't abandon this game I guess.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
More 30-year-old chicks that think having their hair in a ponytail or braid makes them look 15... (Unless she's supposed to be MC's OLDER sister.)

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes