• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Familyoverall

Oct 3, 2023
You're tempting me to write for you.
If we find another writer we can speed up. Just because I may have little time from time to time due to overwhelming work.
i have a full time job, so i cant be that fast in rendering, but if you have a little bit of time, and you can write a little part, i can render and we see were this is going.

Atlius

Mar 10, 2020
i have a full time job, so i cant be that fast in rendering, but if you have a little bit of time, and you can write a little part, i can render and we see were this is going.
First of all I'll replay this little content. I'll get to you in 3/4 days.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
well the renders for this game are out of this world but it looks like from his Patreon page that he is wanting to extort people for his game with a outrageous amount of money monthly goals and shit so it is like if he don't get what he wants to finish the game it wont get updated/finished because of that this game is essentially dead/abandoned . it is a shame too the shit is fantastic on the renders but story leaves a little more to be desired but still Dev got skills for rendering either that or he just buying the renders on daz or a combo of the two still kudos for the renders though

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
well the renders for this game are out of this world but it looks like from his Patreon page that he is wanting to extort people for his game with a outrageous amount of money monthly goals and shit so it is like if he don't get what he wants to finish the game it wont get updated/finished because of that this game is essentially dead/abandoned . it is a shame too the shit is fantastic on the renders but story leaves a little more to be desired but still Dev got skills for rendering either that or he just buying the renders on daz or a combo of the two still kudos for the renders though
You're a little late to the party, mate :4Head:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
It's abandoned, dead, finished, gone, kerputted, splat, adios, sleeping with the fishes, pushing up daisies, kicked the bucket, walked the plank, shot through the heart and you're to blame, dead game not walking.
but would it go voom if you put 50,000 volts through it?

I rarely speak badly about the people behind a game

but this dev, really should be slapped in the face with a dead fish. What an utter wally

slap-fish[1].gif

Reactions: Xumeey

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes