VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Yeah it was obvious from the start and the way the creator is demanding this and that amount of money for him to release
the next update. was obvious this wasn't going to end well. Shame would've loved to see this game be completed.
Eye of the Storm dev maked even "better" - stating financial support being so-so,
he made a gangbang mess with MC antagonists, instead of MC making proper ending.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
See my guess was right, this is the second game abadoned now, dev will now lose trust of his former supporters , if he make a 3rd game , they all know what to expect now , its really a shame that the renders are beautiful but shitty game dev, it will be abandon due to low support, never support a DEV who is after money , support DEV who is motivated by passion

George213

Feb 7, 2018
This game is so beautiful with great renders and girls. Why dev stop working on this game, great potencial of game. Damn

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
This game is so beautiful with great renders and girls. Why dev stop working on this game, great potencial of game. Damn
The TLDR is the dev basically was holding it hostage and demanding if people don't pay a set amount then they won't work on next update basically alienating the supporters because they think they are the shit bare in mind the dev already abandoned 1 game already before this.

Edit: There are many pages of people discussing it on many previous pages on this thread.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Why no new update for such a good game? unbelieveable...this cant be explained with financial issues there must be some other ones

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
It's abandoned, dead, finished, gone, kerputted, splat, adios, sleeping with the fishes, pushing up daisies, kicked the bucket, walked the plank, shot through the heart and you're to blame, dead game not walking.
Would've thought the Abandoned Tag at the top would give it away. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: diablo989

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
It's abandoned, dead, finished, gone, kerputted, splat, adios, sleeping with the fishes, pushing up daisies, kicked the bucket, walked the plank, shot through the heart and you're to blame, dead game not walking.
i'm pretty sure that i have heard that phrase in a series before, can you tell me which? i cant quite remember exactly

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes