4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Hi, I'll check with the crow's stats.
For the random encounters: are they too high? I was wondering if it's too much for this area...
For the HP you can use a bed (provided only after the first part of the game) or use the statue in the plaza (it was shown in the tutorial at the beginning after the training camp, in the mirror after you receive your orders)
Maybe I need to add some type of mini tutorial in an object in the item menù, so if someone forgot something can check again.
Maybe that will help more.
Two crows nearly killed me, and I went this way before I did the other stuff, so I didn't have access to the bed yet. I missed the part with the statue to be honest, so that's my bad.

It was a bit weird that I didn't run into any danger in the mines, where the goblins are even mentioned, but trying to get a cat back to its owner nearly wiped me out :)

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Two crows nearly killed me, and I went this way before I did the other stuff, so I didn't have access to the bed yet. I missed the part with the statue to be honest, so that's my bad.

It was a bit weird that I didn't run into any danger in the mines, where the goblins are even mentioned, but trying to get a cat back to its owner nearly wiped me out :)
For the mines, if you see on the top right corner there is a guard and behind there is a sealed dungeon (for the next part!)

Link for windows dl is broken
fixed now. Thank you.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Does anyone have a gallery save? I hardly have enough time to spend for even an hour to try and unlock scenes without needing to ignore going to sleep with everything I have on my plate to do.

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Short bug drop, when you start the game, when you get control if you open your quest log and select one of the two categories the game hits you with an error message and locks up. Only way out is to end it.

Another one, at the end of the build, if you hit 'continue searching' you're stuck in the house next to the bed. Can't move or open inventory.

Last edited:

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Short bug drop, when you start the game, when you get control if you open your quest log and select one of the two categories the game hits you with an error message and locks up. Only way out is to end it.

Another one, at the end of the build, if you hit 'continue searching' you're stuck in the house next to the bed. Can't move or open inventory.
For the quest log I think I've fixed it and in the next update will be fine.
For the other: "continue searching" is at the end of the game in the old house when you can choose to "search" or go to the "main tilte"?

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
So here are some of my thoughts :

1. I really love the art uwu I think it's the main selling point for now. Would love to have more CGs soon~
  2. The text is understandable, but still can use some improvements. Also sometimes there's text that's cut out like in this screenshot
  3. I think for the quests where you have to go pick up/check something and go back over and over (the wood collecting, kitcat, plant watering quest), you can either reduce the number of times we have to return or just simply make only 1 or max 2 quests like that. It kinda feels like a hassle to return over and over especially like with the kitcat quest, I had to return 5 times.
  4. As for some H events, maybe it can be better? Like in the mine, I think it'd be better if Helen gets knocked from behind/ambushed/caught in trap rather than getting ganged up by the miners. Sure she's only apprentice or novice but I think she's strong enough to fight off 3 miners who came straight to her. For the slime one, maybe it'd be better to just make the slimes all jump at her and cut straight to CG rather than giving a battle sequence where she's going to get defeated anyway. I also think that the one with the farmer should increase her corruption should she chooses to suck him off.
  5. I don't know if the info about central statue being able to heal us up can only be acquired from this citizen or from any other sources too, because if it's only from this citizen then I think that's not enough. It's because she also says some other stuffs aside from giving us info about the statue and players might think she has no useful info for us if they get the other dialogues. Plus some players might miss talking to this one particular citizen. I think it's better either you also announce it on the screen, or you put a marking or icon on the statue so players can check it.

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
So here are some of my thoughts :

1. I really love the art uwu I think it's the main selling point for now. Would love to have more CGs soon~
  2. The text is understandable, but still can use some improvements. Also sometimes there's text that's cut out like in this screenshot
  3. I think for the quests where you have to go pick up/check something and go back over and over (the wood collecting, kitcat, plant watering quest), you can either reduce the number of times we have to return or just simply make only 1 or max 2 quests like that. It kinda feels like a hassle to return over and over especially like with the kitcat quest, I had to return 5 times.
  4. As for some H events, maybe it can be better? Like in the mine, I think it'd be better if Helen gets knocked from behind/ambushed/caught in trap rather than getting ganged up by the miners. Sure she's only apprentice or novice but I think she's strong enough to fight off 3 miners who came straight to her. For the slime one, maybe it'd be better to just make the slimes all jump at her and cut straight to CG rather than giving a battle sequence where she's going to get defeated anyway. I also think that the one with the farmer should increase her corruption should she chooses to suck him off.
  5. I don't know if the info about central statue being able to heal us up can only be acquired from this citizen or from any other sources too, because if it's only from this citizen then I think that's not enough. It's because she also says some other stuffs aside from giving us info about the statue and players might think she has no useful info for us if they get the other dialogues. Plus some players might miss talking to this one particular citizen. I think it's better either you also announce it on the screen, or you put a marking or icon on the statue so players can check it.
Hi, thank you for your comment.
1. for the art: the game surely will change the artstyle with the next update, but I'm pretty sure it's the more value point for now.
2. Surely it needs a lot of improvement, and thanks for the screenshot so I can fix it!
3. I agree, with every update these "boring parts" will decrease, I'm working on the next part and I'm decreasing all the "wood" and "rabbit" stuff.... and the cat ....is broken as hell.... every time I try to fix it and it gets worst, I think I'll redo all the cat part from the beginning :cautious:.
4. I'm working on that, in the first release of the game it was worst, trust me:ROFLMAO:, but I'll try to do better!
For the mines and the slime I'll think something (good idea the knocked down!), and for the slime I'm currently decreasing the level for the slimes in that sequence so with the next update will be more beatable the match.
5. This info is provided at the beginning when you take all the stuff for the journey, when you are in front of the mirror you get access to the tutorial with all the info. You're not the first to ask that, so, for the next version, I've implemented a small "pocket tutorial" where you can check all the important stuff in the item menù.

Thank you again for playing! se you at the next update!

Reactions: Alice12

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
any update??
Hi, just updated today the new version 1.2.2 with half of the new images from the new artist and a skippable prologue.
For now is only avaiable on the page.
In a couple of weeks will be on itch and here.

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Hi, just updated today the new version 1.2.2 with half of the new images from the new artist and a skippable prologue.
For now is only avaiable on the page.
In a couple of weeks will be on itch and here.
Great! your art is really crisp so i really like this game :D

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Great! your art is really crisp so i really like this game :D
The new update is out on the page or if you want you can download it.
The art style is now changing like I said before and I want to point up that all the art work is done by commissioning an artist.
I really couldn't draw that well

Reactions: aifman7

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HelenQuest-1.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Is there a before & after of the old and new artwork?
Why did you decide to change artists?
What do you like most about the new style?

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018
So, im not sure if i encountered a bug or im missing a character. Got stuck on quest find an elf. Already spoke with Nim before i went to the wind tower and when i speak to Nim no interaction triggers. Am i missing something or is this a bug?

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
So, im not sure if i encountered a bug or im missing a character. Got stuck on quest find an elf. Already spoke with Nim before i went to the wind tower and when i speak to Nim no interaction triggers. Am i missing something or is this a bug?
Same... :/

Edit Added my save just in case

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Same... :/

Edit Added my save just in case
bug fixed now, just uploaded the fixed version. thank you for pointing out the issue.

anybody know where the secret room is located cause the location named in a post isnt working
So, because there was a bug you didn't get the tips at the end of the game for that location.
My apologies. Starting from the city, you need to go East, follow the road until it's blocked (don't go over the bridge), turn right and go near the falls.
Is there a before & after of the old and new artwork?
Why did you decide to change artists?
What do you like most about the new style?
in the new version just uploaded I included all the old art work (also some images that I didn't use in the game), it's all in the secret room.
Unfortunately I had to change artist because He's got a big job with a store and he couldn't work with me anymore.
It wasn't a problem with money or issues on this job.
I searched for a new artist to commission on deviantart as soon as possible.
I was searching for something "clean" and simple but with a good hand cause I want a good level of art work for the game
(Maybe I spend a lot but I definitely get good quality)

Here's the link to her .
I really like the new style (as I liked the old) both are a good level of drawing with a clean line.
I think the old artist was better on the face/color (eg. Eyes) and the new one is more accurate with the posture and proportions.
And you? What do you think about the old/new styles?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes