3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm getting an error on starting the game: "Failed to load: js/plugins/YEP_BattleStatusWindow.js" Anyone know hoe to fix?
Sounds like a missing javascript file. Either that or the file is unable to be referenced for some reason. Try and see if you can find a file with the same name in your directory. if not, odds are you are somehow missing the file and might want to redownload / unpack the files again.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Sounds like a missing javascript file. Either that or the file is unable to be referenced for some reason. Try and see if you can find a file with the same name in your directory. if not, odds are you are somehow missing the file and might want to redownload / unpack the files again.
I just redownloaded it from the MEGA link instead of nopy and I get the same error. I may not have the right version of rpgm or rtp.

Edit: I actually found the file it says its missing. Not sure why it can't find it.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
If anyone knows how to fix the game not being able to load a .js plugin file, despite the file being in the right spot, it would be much appreciated.

1582516955638.png

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If anyone knows how to fix the game not being able to load a .js plugin file, despite the file being in the right spot, it would be much appreciated.

View attachment 564146
Based off what you gave me in the last message and this one there is one more thing I can suggest. That would be that your AV is blocking the file from running for some stupid reason. I downloaded the game from the NOPY link and it booted u fine so it isn't the game it has to be on your end. Antivirus sometimes likes to block files for odd reasons. These sorts of issues are either file corruption or AV usually. If the AV is not the problem, I would say try a different program to unpack the files. If you are using Winrar, use 7zip instead or vice versa.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Based off what you gave me in the last message and this one there is one more thing I can suggest. That would be that your AV is blocking the file from running for some stupid reason. I downloaded the game from the NOPY link and it booted u fine so it isn't the game it has to be on your end. Antivirus sometimes likes to block files for odd reasons. These sorts of issues are either file corruption or AV usually. If the AV is not the problem, I would say try a different program to unpack the files. If you are using Winrar, use 7zip instead or vice versa.
Progress I guess; I did as you suggested and while I still get the same error, I also get this:
1582526416257.png
Are there any programs I may need to update? Anything regarding rtp? I've played many rpgm games from f95 and this is the first one I've had problems with.

Edit: As I poke around the files, one of the javascript files under /plugins is in japanese. Is this supposed to happen?

Last edited:

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
So .... i couldnt fap ... the "Shikoshikoshiko, birururrurupupupup and bread.... bread ... bread" make me laugh too much.

And i didnt mention the "zuchbubububu" my favorite one.
Machine translation is awesome
so sorry bro ill do my best next , still learn about translate

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
sorry to u all for bad translate , i know it , maybe someone with good experience can solve this , thanks

Roufas

May 19, 2018
Censured? I feel like a child on japaneses eyse. I can't enjoy this romp like I want. No thanks. Censured game aren't for me
It is kind of scary seeing this comming from someone tagged as a "game developer", I guess anyone can be anything they want these days huh.

Small tip, you might want to avoid these messages in every single japanese game that is censored from now on, because you will be writing them a lot :)

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks for sharing, but the translation is really making play it hard, i had to guess what the king said and now i have no idea where to go, a pity since the game sounds interesting, still, thanks for the effort.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
What effort?
Sharing the game, i did not knew this game existed, the translations is bad and i had some problems with the game, but is playable, at least the scenes are ok and you can still understand most of what´s being said.

Artumis

May 21, 2019
MTL is fine if it gets a decent editing/proofread pass over it. Straight MTL is borderline rewrite. Still, I suppose it does save the community some effort of running it through a MTL. I'll probably grab both this and the sequel and see if it's worth cleaning up the MTL (more likely redoing the MTL so I have the Japanese script) or if the games just aren't worth the effort. Premise at least sounds fun, and the art is decent enough even if there aren't that many unique CGs.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes