3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Do people just put the games through some shitty translation program and not even check to see how bad it comes out?
To be fair, I'm sure the people putting it through the machine translation don't actually know much of the language to be able to proofread and see if it's correct.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
To be fair, I'm sure the people putting it through the machine translation don't actually know much of the language to be able to proofread and see if it's correct.
And yet they can’t edit the obviously wrong sentences but who am to say since i don’t know much about translating

Reactions: warbob5000

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
And yet they can’t edit the obviously wrong sentences but who am to say since i don’t know much about translating
I don't think it is a matter of can't, but won't proofread. Mainly because it takes longer and some people either don't care about the quality (and they should) or they are looking to pump out product quick. if this was pushed out by Stigmata, that guy has become notorious for putting out games quick rather then editing them or even checking if they are coherent.

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Nowadays, the 18+ games are worse than before? I mean we have played many games with high quality (good art, many scenes, good storyline, replay scenes for fapping) but now, everything is bad, base art with many words or low quality art with stupid corruption level, and yes the kagura game with boring bigbreast girl repeat scenes.

Reactions: Centrophy

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I'm getting an error on starting the game: "Failed to load: js/plugins/YEP_BattleStatusWindow.js" Anyone know hoe to fix?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes