3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Jordan17

Feb 11, 2018
Well it is quite easy.
You should have found a price lamp in an earlier quest.
Using this takes off 99% of your HP and raises your TP to 100.
Then use the 100 TP skill on the barrier. This skill does a strong attack, that ignores teh DEF and gets stronger the less HP you have.
how about fire and ice boss

Redjeff64

May 1, 2017
View attachment 563166

Overview:
The strongest Dark Knight of the Kingdom of Lokock, Styria.
Wielding an enchanted spear that allows her to use frost magic.
One day she is called before the King and ordered to retrieve a
certain Grimoire from the Cave of Wisdom.
While reluctant, she heads off as ordered to the cave but...
little does she know, that it is an elaborate trap setup by the King...
Thread Updated: 2020-02-23
Release Date: 2017-11-23
Developer: Zeton Poison -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English (Machine Translated)
Sequel: Hellfrost Flesh Toilet Knight Styria - Conspiracy of the Slut Lord and the Demon
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Thank you Rams14 for sharing.

View attachment 563167 View attachment 563168 View attachment 563169 View attachment 563170 View attachment 563171 View attachment 563172 View attachment 563173
Don't want to seem stupid incase it told me but how do you defeat the magic barrier in the slums. It heals 3000hp each turn and none of my attacks do anything. Solution?

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Gosh damn it, is there any way to defeat the king orc? I keep dying even getting ready to defeat them with my ultimate attack

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Gosh damn it, is there any way to defeat the king orc? I keep dying even getting ready to defeat them with my ultimate attack
Use the Holy Mirror and defeat at first his orc-warrios before he use his specialpower, than make safe that full health when he attack you than defeat him.

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Use the Holy Mirror and defeat at first his orc-warrios before he use his specialpower, than make safe that full health when he attack you than defeat him.
But what do you use then to kill them all quicker? I try blizzard and all, but he gets to his special power so damn fast that is unfair.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
So .... i couldnt fap ... the "Shikoshikoshiko, birururrurupupupup and bread.... bread ... bread" make me laugh too much.

And i didnt mention the "zuchbubububu" my favorite one.
Machine translation is awesome
Dude, u made my mood back cuz ive breaked up with my gf

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
And how ya did with him after that? You kept using Blizzard? He mostly ends killing me with that stupid supermove of his even by himself.
Use heal when he hit you with his powers, you can survive it when your hp over 4000 is.
When he use his power use Holy Mirror again, you can beat him with different powers. its a bit lucky too.

Tetrax333

Jun 21, 2017
For some reason, the game's CG does not show up at all for me. It just kinda fades to black screen for split second and starts playing only the dialogue. Any suggestions for a fix?

Reactions: 99943842

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone know where the ring is? It's one of the subquests, the wife in the main town on the way to the Castle lost her ring and you need to find it. Haven't seen it yet, just Grandpa's glasses.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Well it is quite easy.
You should have found a price lamp in an earlier quest.
Using this takes off 99% of your HP and raises your TP to 100.
Then use the 100 TP skill on the barrier. This skill does a strong attack, that ignores teh DEF and gets stronger the less HP you have.
Where was this item? I did the quests up to this point and don't have that (unless I missed it at some point), I have some training collar that halves stats or something but I don't get the rapid TP increase to get past the barrier.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes