• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Hellfrost Flesh Toilet Knight Styria - Conspiracy of the Slut Lord and the Demon [Final] [Zeton Poison]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
i keep getting errors when trying to extract the game files. I really like the first game and want to play this one, but I have tried to download from three different sources and got an error extracting each time. Please help.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
The pregnant i think it just happen in some specific scene. In my experience, you can get pregnant when it come to massive gang bang scene like the goblin one or the bukkake shrine. Throughout the game I just get one time that pregnant during combat but it not worth it at all. Just get the pregnant from scene for sure
Where's the bukkake shrine? havent found that yet.

So is there no way to get pregnant other than scripted scenes? If so then thats just sad, since it was implied ingame any NPC can impregnate.

Jan 28, 2018
How the heck do you beat the final boss?! There's tough, challenging and fair like a Souls' game boss. and there's cheap to the point of broken!

She keeps debuff and stunlocks you to death with no means to fight back. How are you supposed to get past the miasma?!

Please tell me there's a key item that I am supposed to get that will protect me from the miasma, because this is just unfair.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
Pretty much save edited to beat the final boss, but glad that's over with. Does anyone remember all of the Cumdump title locations?

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
I kinda locked myself out because inside of the orc castle I did not lose the first battle that I am guessing I was supposed to lose so yeah don't do that. Sad part is that I did not even cheat just won...

Feden7

Jul 23, 2021
If you have trouble beating the final boss, as soon as the battle begins, use the transmutation lamp and the next turn use the absolute zero technique, so you will kill the boss with one hit.

SupaHot

Oct 6, 2017
Regarding pregnancy: I was able to get pregnant from random sex scenes after I beat the boss in the goblin cave.

Regarding the last two bosses: the guy helping you has an ability called Lord's Mercy that gives everyone immunity against the stun. What worked for me is to use TP recovery items on him on the first turn and to then use the immunity-granting skill on the second turn.

Reactions: youngmoist

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
I cant find the goblin cave it says its in the northern mountains but I see no dungeon only the ice cave and the nosehook village.

Edit
I just opened a full save and saw it is beside the nosehook village. How do I unlock it. I already fought the boss in the hospital

Last edited:

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
I cant find the goblin cave it says its in the northern mountains but I see no dungeon only the ice cave and the nosehook village.

Edit
I just opened a full save and saw it is beside the nosehook village. How do I unlock it. I already fought the boss in the hospital
In the big mansion in nosehook village, talk to the mayor

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
Can you beat the final boss without lvl up much?
The one hit strategy seem not working for me, perhaps I am under level (44)
The first two bosses have hint to beat them (for the goblin, you have to block his one-hit attack, and for the fire-cold boss, you have to use birdlime to slow the fire boss down, so that the cold hit you first, pretty clever, they hint it)
But the last boss is just too much

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes