RPGM Completed Hellfrost Flesh Toilet Knight Styria - Conspiracy of the Slut Lord and the Demon [Final] [Zeton Poison]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dende

Jun 23, 2017
Is this MTL or did it receive a proper translation?

Just want to be sure, another MTL-Type translation I tried was kinda... bad

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I was excited until I saw that the prequel hasn't been translated yet.. Seeing a sexy swordswoman have debauched sex isn't as fun if you skip over the part where she fell to debauchery.

Reactions: Ghizghuth

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Well I got a little into the game, but the amount of smegma content just grossed me out, so... pass. Seriously, who the hell thinks that's erotic?

• Angry
Reactions: mythosaur

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Well I got a little into the game, but the amount of smegma content just grossed me out, so... pass. Seriously, who the hell thinks that's erotic?
It plays into the humiliation fetish and that's why you so often find it in Japanese rpgs as a feature of ugly old dudes.

It's one of those very rare cases, where I find Japanese obsession with censoring genitals useful.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Is this the game complete for real?, last torrent i downloaded and attempt to apply patch, it was lacking image files and game crashed in some events after some hours of playing... wonder if u grabbed the very same one. Check the cg folder, it should be lacking 16~19 of one or another(number wise) and yeah, this makes the game crash/stop.

Note that i downloaded the torrent from sukebe.nyaa and it was an imcomplete edition, even asked flowertradewinds or new dragon from anime-sharing if they couldn't re-download and share over again... don't remember if they did though.

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'd be really into this, but dem hairy ass pits are naaaaasty. There's also the fact the prequel isn't translated, although that's a lot easier to stomach than the armpit hair.

I get it's part of the degradation schtick, but hair in places where the sun don't shine annoy me to the very core of my being; I can't take it on real life dudes parading fucking full bushes in tanktops, I can't take it on anime tiddies. I can smell it just from the sight alone.

I know it's next to impossible, but I really hope some hero comes out with a mod or there's a patch hiding out there somewhere.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah, re-download this from here and it's the very same version lacking some of the cg's/config files... i don't recommend starting and playing this cause at some point, one town will get an error/error window on some cg's... well. Look at the numbers here... 1597173565222.png
Doesn't it kinda like skipped one?, the game remains asking for that for example... if i remember correctly, there are some other events lacking it and yeah, it'll crash if visit a certain town cause also don't have the image files to step there. A roundabout way is to copy another event cg and name it the lacking number to bypass the moment, but it still fails to open one town, so this edition of the game isn't complete/full functional btw.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes