Seeking Help me find good games like....

UmarSomro

Apr 22, 2019
Hi peeps!
I have been playing adult games for last 2 months. I have played quite a lot content listed below

1. Depraved Awakening
2. Man of the house
3. Milfy City
4. A mothers love
5. Family Matters
6. No more Secrets
7. F.I.L.F
8. VIS
9. Life with Pleasure
10. Become a Rockstar
11. My Cute Roommate

Now I request you all to recommend me games with good plot e.g. Depraved Awakening, interactive games like Milfy City and Man of the House will be appreciated. Moreover I prefer game in which models are more realistic e.g. I don't like extra big dicks/tits. I like incest games very much. I don't like NTR. I prefer male protagonist. I will appreciate recommendations leading to games with quite lengthy content (not looking for early version games.)
And before you guys suggest to look over other threads, yes I am looking at other recommendation threads also and taking notes of different titles to play.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

UmarSomro

Apr 22, 2019
Not so easy to suggest you something , because your list have really different games between them and probably some that i'll write you , you have already played , but i try with something :

Completed Games
Dreams of Desire
Acting Lessons
Twist of My Life

Games in progress with enough content
TimeStamps, Unconditional Love
Melody
Thank you kind sire. Haven't played these. Though Dreams of Desire is already on my list.

Question. How do we add signature fan gifs like you have added.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Thank you kind sire. Haven't played these. Though Dreams of Desire is already on my list.

Question. How do we add signature fan gifs like you have added.
In these thread you can see many signature and banners
Banners
Signatures

You have to go in your profile , voice Signature / add image , here you copy the link of the signature (up on the signature image push right button of the mouse , it's open a pop up windows , choose the voice : copy address of the image ) that you chose

Reactions: u z i and UmarSomro

UmarSomro

Apr 22, 2019
Oh man PhillyGames knows how to create awesome and sexy models. Just perfect and beautiful.
Quite a list here. Thank you.
Well I don't like the model faces in Waifu Academy. Is story any good???

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Oh man PhillyGames knows how to create awesome and sexy models. Just perfect and beautiful.
Quite a list here. Thank you.
Well I don't like the model faces in Waifu Academy. Is story any good???
no problem! yes Waifu Academy uses Honey Select models. the story is good. mc is a badass and the dialogues are really well written and funny. quite enjoyable. i would personally recommend it.

edit: also there is incest. animated sex scenes(really hot). and a lot of distinct and well made characters.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
no problem! yes Waifu Academy uses Honey Select models. the story is good. mc is a badass and the dialogues are really well written and funny. quite enjoyable. i would personally recommend it.
@UmarSomro

I completely agree with Uzi3854 about what he wrote of WaifuAcademy ... one of the best writing and plot you can find in this site ; and so hot and beautiful Girls that it's always good:D:D:D

Reactions: UmarSomro and u z i

UmarSomro

Apr 22, 2019

edit: also there is incest. animated sex scenes(really hot). and a lot of distinct and well made characters.
@UmarSomro

I completely agree with Uzi3854 about what he wrote of WaifuAcademy ... one of the best writing and plot you can find in this site ; and so hot and beautiful Girls that it's always good:D:D:D
Haha. :giggle: Feel you guys. Will definitely try this.

Reactions: u z i

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
I have the some question... I have played:

1. Awakening
2. Lust Epidemic
3. Milfy City
4. MySummer with mom and sis
5. Visiting Aunt Sara
6. Super Unlimited
7. F.I.L.F
8. Betrayed
9. Dream of Desire
10. Echoes of Lust
11. Milfs Villa
12. Peasant Quest
13. Incest Story 1 & 2
14. Where is the Heart
15. Twist of My Life...

Reactions: UmarSomro

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I have the some question... I have played:

1. Awakening
2. Lust Epidemic
3. Milfy City
4. MySummer with mom and sis
5. Visiting Aunt Sara
6. Super Unlimited
7. F.I.L.F
8. Betrayed
9. Dream of Desire
10. Echoes of Lust
11. Milfs Villa
12. Peasant Quest
13. Incest Story 1 & 2
14. Where is the Heart
15. Twist of My Life...
I can give you this link that i used many time to try different worthy games
Here for sure you'll find something
List of Games worth to play

UmarSomro

Apr 22, 2019
Great suggestions here already but almost everything is using DAZ, so I'll suggest some HoneySelect games I think are great... Some have a very simple story but it works, some are funny, some are very very kinky:

Mythic Manor
Hentai Punch!
The Headmaster
House Arrest
Solvalley School
Corruption

Another DAZ one nobody mentioned, still at early stages but very promising:
Gates Motel
Don't you think DAZ models are more realistic??? Actually I don't like model faces in HoneySelect games. But will give these titles a try.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks.... a lot ;)
No problem , glad if i can help somebody to find good games to play ; at begins it's really not easy because there aare tons of different titles , but this link will hep you a lot ; if you will need write me without problems and i'll try to help you ( always if i'll be able ;))

UmarSomro

Apr 22, 2019
No problem , glad if i can help somebody to find good games to play ; at begins it's really not easy because there aare tons of different titles , but this link will hep you a lot ; if you will need write me without problems and i'll try to help you ( always if i'll be able ;))
Exactly there are tons of titles that we regret after downloading. Thank savior.