Sweetcorn

Dec 21, 2017
Is this game supposed to be voiced? I get no voiceover for some reason even though it's unmuted and I can hear SFX and music perfectly fine.

RR442

Oct 13, 2018
That's the end? I worked towards hooking up with Emily, so an ending with her is fine. What isn't fine is the litany of exception errors and the tons of questions without resolution. Where did Stacy go, and what did she do during the eclipse? How did cabin 3 catch on fire? Had to be arson, right? But Stacy seemed just as shocked by the fire as everybody. Who was the mysterious caller before MC's nap before the eclipse? Why, if you call Jane if you make certain choices, is it shown she's walking in a forest presumably? Is she the arsonist?

When I first saw the Completed tag, I figured it was just going to be the end to be a season 1. Not this rushed ending that leaves more threads hanging than it ties up.

Reactions: xfirstninx

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Can somebody keep me updated of discord news in the future, please?

I get mad because the ending come so suddenly and the renpy code is so trash you couldn´t even finish the story and the dev only keep saying that the beta testers don´t found anything and all bugs have been fixed which is appaently not.

So instead of doing something dev´s blocked my p.m.´s, deleted all screenshots and messages with my bug reports and pretending that eveythings fine. I reacted with the post below and get banned:

Story of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Renpy coding of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This has taught me two things:
1. devs/mods hasn´t got the slighest bit of self irony and humor
2. apparently money is primary to them before finished a product or even satisfy their customers.

I hope NOBODY supports their future projects, at least not with real money. Not before they changed their minds on how to treat their fans...

wolverine115

Jul 16, 2019
Now that it's a completed game with a whole host of issues, was there there a way to extract all of the picture, video rewards, etc and compile it into a folder? Some of these are great for wallpapers and whatnot

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Complete? Nah just another dev with zero talent
didn´t agree, the woman are hot. It just lacks a good story and interesting gameplay mechanics, despite that the dev´s spend too much money on things NOBODY asked for like more minigames, patroen rewards and voice acting instead investing time and money on critical things like bug fixing or keeping the fans happy.

Reactions: stargate1979

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Helping the Hotties [v1.0] [xRed Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
My friend... I think I am officially addicted to your compressed versions! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Thank you:love:
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
There's always an error at the end of the game and I can't finish the game properly, is there a solution to this problem?

gottogo1234

Oct 3, 2017
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for v0.9.0 Part 2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
Update to the complete version?

Reactions: detox

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
A quick search at the beginning of this thread would tell you what happened to this game, instead of taking at face value what people are saying who obviously liked to see Paul fuck Eve and also wanted him to fuck the others LIs.
View attachment 2802938
View attachment 2802933
The dev said that there were going to be no other guys in the camp (I guess Paul is transgender or something), he was the one who lied to the players and changed the story, he also said that there was going to be a harem and there isn't.
The way Paul treated the MC and the MC being a wimp who doesn't respond or defend himself, it seemed 100% like a NTR setup and then that scene with Eve came out, which only made the situation worse with the dev's lies.
View attachment 2802940
Then he said there weren't going to be any more Paul scenes, and surprise surprise, he lied again, the next few updates to that one had more Paul and Eve scenes.

This is the same dev that in his first VN added NTR out of nowhere in the middle of the story.
NTR lovers are acting like the harem or vanilla people are what made this game change but that's not what happened.
Only reason why NTR lovers defend him is because of what he did in his first VN of adding NTR in the middle of the story and what he did here, add "technically not NTR" which NTR lovers like for some unknown reason.

The reason why the dev removed the "NTR" from the story completely and changed the name to something that has nothing to do with it, was to get support from harem fans or anyone who doesn't like NTR, but it was already too late and that scam was not going to work on them, that's why he end up doing rushed endings, I guess he's going to make a new VN scam.

So no, this game wasn't ruined because the dev "catered" to the "harem fans" or their complaints, but because there was never a real story and the dev just wants to make money.
Save your advice for devs who are actually going to listen to you and not for scammers like this one.

So how is the remake?
I've heard about the rushed endings.

Is the MC still wimpy af? Or (for semantics) trying to have standards?
Paul is out, but is the mc still pathetic?

I tried this out a while ago and decided to check later. It's completed now and it looks like it might not be worth the download.
Would you be willing to explain some of the game and maybe spoil? (moreso than your comment about does?)

Aug 31, 2020
please! no spoilers! are we really free to move in the game? I mean do the vents in whatever order you want. I'm on episode 3 and if I don't click to the only place to go, nothing happens. so I wonder if in the sequel it's the same. Otherwise you might as well delete the sandbox mode if that doesn't change anything.

3.20 star(s) 91 Votes