save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Our plans for September

Hey guys!

Here’s what’s on the horizon for September:

• Helping the Hotties 1.0.1 is now live with full voice-over support combined with a Chinese translation. We will be adding some other languages as well, so let us know in which languages would you like to see the Hotties. The update is now live on our download server.
    P.S. there is no new content added to the story.

• Kiara’s story is coming out later this month. It's a short story about what happened between MC and Kiara last time they were working in camp Red Falls

• Future Directions Survey. We will be rolling out a big survey where we want to hear what you want and expect from us in the future. And while the primary voting will be exclusive to our patrons, we might open up certain topics for feedback from non-patrons. What do you think about that? This is your chance to shape our direction, so don't miss out!

Thanks for journeying alongside us.
Cheers
xRed

Feb 10, 2018
Is the 4k version missing parts? I always get an error when I try to start it. Also it is huge on the screen and also shows an error if I click options. I DL'd the 17gb link that's on OP.

Win/Linux (v0.9.0 Part2): - -
I haven't tried it but that 4k is for an older version of the game. 0.9.0 vs 1.0

joypinse

May 5, 2018
so at the end some things werent really 100 % resolved
we never really saw who it was in the woods though emily said it was her
what was this vision all about with the eclipse and stacy and who started that fire
is there another game planned in that universe?

Reactions: MAD6999

GG2ezWP

Jul 3, 2023
so at the end some things werent really 100 % resolved
we never really saw who it was in the woods though emily said it was her
what was this vision all about with the eclipse and stacy and who started that fire
is there another game planned in that universe?
Obviously done for the sequal. Can't start one when everything is solved already. I hate it when they do this, at least BaDIK got more bang for your dollar.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Playing the Before the Remake version and was wondering if there was a set relationships option in the menu. MC calls all characters by name and does not address them as being related to him. Am I missing something?

huguesbabane

Sep 3, 2019
No idea if Im the only one but I don't have any image anymore, starting from efi1 (right after you go to sleep after choosing between Violet and Belle basically)... Any tips for it ?

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Thinking to buy it on steam
The game was called "Red Falls" before they decided to change the story, got rid of the Father and just messed things up. Spend your money on something better. This game isn't worth $15 (+tax)

Play it for free on here, if you're still interested.

MC calls all characters by name and does not address them as being related to him. Am I missing something?
Yeah, the Dev took out the incest.

Reactions: Guide466 and Antera

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I’m sure it’s mentioned several pages back somewhere but I cannot understand why the dev removed the incest. Such an interesting setting and opportunity just to be wasted. Hopefully next game is along the lines of Lewd Island as there is a shortage of that relationship in this genre.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So in my mind Jane is one of two things:

Eve's missing Apprentice or Part of Stacy's Cult.
And she was clearly in the Camp when you call her near the end, she's also who was probably staying in Cabin 3 if you bothered to investigate that.

But this game became a colossal waste of time with that Non-Ending. Why even bother.

CindersLost

Sep 22, 2022
Does someone know how the relationship story with Stacy ends? I played the mobile version and in one point the game abruptly ends where you find emily touching herself in the sofa.

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
I am just wondering. Is the voice sound only available in some scenes and not others. As I'm starting to not hear any of the voices more often the more I get into the game.

Jun 30, 2018
So the ending files are corrupted no fix?
i thought it was a problem with compressed version, turns out it's a problem with the full version as well!

3.20 star(s) 91 Votes