Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devs do not want to hurt players feelings and leave the path / name out of discussion.
idk why all the hate for sandbox games. i got my dick in my hand im not super picky here about game mechanics.
Out of curiosity, is the MC not supposed to have a name?
This is the first game I've played where the MC is left nameless.
The problem arises when you are stuck and cannot progress,
clueless about where you are headed/supposed to go in this game.

Gamer intuition is needed here.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev does not want to spoil what the BG MC does lonk away from his GF he fell madly in love with,
only at a time they could meet and spend time together ... this is a long distance relationship that might kill the love.
This dev added NTR in middle of his previous game all of a sudden. So, I'm expecting some clarification before trying this game. I don't care it is optional NTR or not. As long there is NTR in the game, that game have all the right to be called as a NTR game.
Would this kind of shenanigans kill your love for your GF?

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Out of curiosity, is the MC not supposed to have a name?
This is the first game I've played where the MC is left nameless.
Yeah... Nameless MC kinda confusin'

EDIT: and models are way better than copy-paste like in LI

EDIT2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
In the camp , after new girls arrived , finished 2F searching .
I'm stuck on free roam , is this mean end ??

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
the game looks promising has 3 things I like interesting story very good animation which is the best and cute and hot girls poor girlfriend I don't think the MC is faithful =)

Reactions: VOYEUR

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Regarding NTR. Maybe someone will explain to me what's going on here, because I can't understand anything. The MC's girlfriend returns after 2 months of absence. They have sex, say that they love each other, and then you can ask her about sex on the trip. What the fuck? They haven't seen each other for 2 months, but she had sex with someone and the MC is happy that it was okish? Or what? What's that supposed to mean?

3.20 star(s) 91 Votes