Abcd178

Sep 22, 2017
If you want to name your character, I've found a way to do it through the console (enable with unren.bat), enter the following in the console:
Python:
m = Character("Your name here")
And voila, you have a name now

Abcd178

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah... Nameless MC kinda confusin'

EDIT: and models are way better than copy-paste like in LI

EDIT2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually this is the time when the code doesn't use the name variable and it's just MC written in the text

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I have not played Demo so downloading only episode 1 will do or will have to download both independently to play.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
With the Eve thing you just shot yourself in the foot big time. I don't know why developers can't differentiate between a voyeur and a cuck scene. As for the rest, sandbox is at least limited, but the no-name MC was fucking annoying.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
With the Eve thing you just shot yourself in the foot big time. I don't know why developers can't differentiate between a voyeur and a cuck scene. As for the rest, sandbox is at least limited, but the no-name MC was fucking annoying.
Didn't they gain a 100 or so patrons since this release though?

Reactions: Ragnar

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
A 100? They didn't. It's about 40-50 since the release. And if you want to debate about the long term effect, look around the top earning games and how many of them has a similar scene like that with a supposedly main girl.
Bruh not debating, or looking at other games.
They had 488 patrons yesterday and now they have 547, my math may have sucked, but that's still a successful release.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Bruh not debating, or looking at other games.
They had 488 patrons yesterday and now they have 547, my math may have sucked, but that's still a successful release.
The increase in patrons is most likely due to the plug from Inceton. But I'm pretty sure they're one and the same.

Feb 9, 2021
Goddamn this looks good.
Poor girlfriend though...there's 0 change of me staying loyal.
Turns out the ho ain't loyal as well...
Thanks for the share...
They Never are, Brother, they never are. And if they do stay loyal, mostly its cause they are uninterested in sex...lol

Reactions: Lerd0

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
So I have a question - why in the fuck this game doesn't have ntr tag or sharing, or I don't know - "the potential LI gets pounded HARD by some random dude (potentially MC father but that's not clarified)" tag?! Cuz I check the tags, didn't see anything that tilts me and download, played, and then BUM. If I knew that there is stuff like that in the game I would avoid it like a fucking plague, no matter how great the story is or how beautiful the models. And the funniest thing is that dev got silent about ntr in-game - no clarification on patreon, twitter, or discord. Nice.... real fucking nice.

3.20 star(s) 91 Votes