Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Updated for Helping the Hotties

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added 5 scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Is that update for 0.7 or an older version? Just asking because you didnt mention any version number there ^^

Reactions: Envoye

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022

Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

any chance you can update for v0.7?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The rename is because they removed "daddy" entirely from the game. including that scene you are referring too. Now it's the "woman/mommy/Eve" who calls to get you over there. haven't experienced any of the problems you mention. did play a little of the "remake" to see what changed. haven't replayed all of it yet though.
Pretty sure that's because some people were NTR scared. Those people who never go outside and think they're the only man in the world.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The rename is because they removed "daddy" entirely from the game. including that scene you are referring too. Now it's the "woman/mommy/Eve" who calls to get you over there. haven't experienced any of the problems you mention. did play a little of the "remake" to see what changed. haven't replayed all of it yet though.
Maybe I'm missing something, but the previous name was "Red Falls", right?

What does that have to do with any character, removed or otherwise?

The current name is kinda corny, I prefer the original one, but, meh, it is what it is, I guess

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Ah, and then there was this NTR scene with Mommy and Daddy.
How was that scene NTR? There had not been anything going on between MC and mommy at this point and he was not specifically lusting after her either. That's not even a new man in the mother's life, it's literally the guy who made the MC by banging his mom. It was just the basis for something that might have happened in the future and now it's gone because of people like you.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Pretty sure that's because some people were NTR scared. Those people who never go outside and think they're the only man in the world.
It was, and that loud minority is really active on this thread. I voiced my opinion of it earlier somewhere. So I tried to keep it to what was asked instead of going into why the remake should or should not have happened and honestly I don't care much.. if the dev(s) feel it necessary they should do what they want.. I just always hope they stay true to themselves and their vision of the story they want to tell.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Maybe I'm missing something, but the previous name was "Red Falls", right?

What does that have to do with any character, removed or otherwise?

The current name is kinda corny, I prefer the original one, but, meh, it is what it is, I guess
Heh. Just read this! ( I've gone through the trouble of looking up the post from patreon ;
https://f95zone.to/threads/helping-the-hotties-v0-7-xred-games.74853/page-87#post-8179473

Helping The Hotties - a new game

Hey guys! We have a special announcement to make. Remember the surprise we hinted at? It’s finally here!
We listened to your feedback and took your suggestions to heart, fundamentally rebuilding the narrative and improving the overall experience. Because of the amount of changes, we realized that this new experience deserved a more fitting name.
That's why we're proud to present our new game, the labor of many months of hard work - Helping The Hotties - a harem game where you play as the only male character in a camp full of curious, seductive, ladies. Will you find the right one for you or will you be able to handle all of them? Play the game to find out!
We want to give you the best experience possible, so here are some of the new features that have been implemented:
So hopefully that explains why for you :LOL:

I mean, maybe i read too much between the lines but... seems dev(s) don't actually agree themselves, is that sarcasm?

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019

Scrappy new update, we need you man! But take your time as usual! Your mods are amazing!

Reactions: Envoye and nn2017

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Replace the file in game/images/e6 with this.

That's pretty much it, boom, you have an update that mostly works. There are a few buttons which are gone now, but just ignore those errors.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
How was that scene NTR? There had not been anything going on between MC and mommy at this point and he was not specifically lusting after her either. That's not even a new man in the mother's life, it's literally the guy who made the MC by banging his mom. It was just the basis for something that might have happened in the future and now it's gone because of people like you.
What the fuck you talking about ? I remember this was a big deal breaker for many and I didnt dwelt much into it because I couldnt manage to fix the sound issue. From what I know it was a sex scene with Dad and no progress were made from MC to win his mom. Also some hidden cards which showed her or other girls who fucked other dudes. Cant remember anymore.

All I can say majority of these type of games dont want to see fucking their LIs in the game with someone else, whoever they might be and if they make sense or not. This "They are not in relationship so its ok" just dont fly im sorry dude. You may hate it, you may find it stupid and to some degree I will agree with you but it stays how it is. Im all for stealing someones wife/GF etc. but im also not a fan of seeing them bang, at least if its not avoidable. If people were in support of it they wouldnt have removed it, just add a option to avoid the sex scenes and were done with it.
From what I playing right now this is your typical easy cutter harem game which is pretty basic so no wonder people would get pissed about it.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Developers listen to them because the NTR haters are the ones that financially support games. XRed seemed to be getting a slight decline in patrons over the last year rather than getting sustained increases even with new content being released. I guess they decided to make changes in this game rather than fixing the mistakes made with Season Two of Lewd Island.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Developers listen to them because the NTR haters are the ones that financially support games. XRed seemed to be getting a slight decline in patrons over the last year rather than getting sustained increases even with new content being released. I guess they decided to make changes in this game rather than fixing the mistakes made with Season Two of Lewd Island.
The scene was avoidable though.. didn't need to watch it. ( aside from it being considered NTR or not ) by cutting out Paul (daddy) who for better or worse was an antagonist who definitely made the story have some friction and depth was a lot more interesting then what it is now.. and judging by what the dev(s) said they seem to agree. so good job on the ones nagging/crying/demanding a story is changed pretty far into development just to fit their personal needs/kinks.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
This is what some people don't understand. People always tell devs to "make the game they want to make" but that's just downright stupid. You have to make a game OTHER people want to play. I haven't played the game yet, but if the dad character was causing the game to lose support of course they would remove him, that's how making a successful product works.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I didn't play the game before but seeing that it changed directions doesn't inspire confidence in the developer. I hate ntr. I don't like it when developers try to appease two groups. But what's worst than both is a developer who has no resolve. If the developer envisioned the game to be a non-/ntr split, then that's what he should make. If they back out, that means there wasn't any passion in the project from the very beginning.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes