3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
4k win version can be played on joiplay. its good for quality but no sleep sex or no interaction while the girls is sleeping, in sandbox type of game, is kinda sad..:(

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
So I can't update my Red Falls to chapter 7 and I can't do anything with this version because they don't have Android version. Will there ever be an Android version of this? I don't need the 4k. Just want to enjoy the story on Android.

Reactions: McGreed

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
From what I know it was a sex scene with Dad and no progress were made from MC to win his mom. Also some hidden cards which showed her or other girls who fucked other dudes.
You didn't even know for sure if it was the father or someone else the mom was cheating on him with. So there was a mystery. And nope, the special images only contained the MC.
From what I playing right now this is your typical easy cutter harem game
Exactly. And while I like those, the other ones are more interesting as they are different and give you something new. Oh well, that is just the way it is.
Special.jpg

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone kind enough to share the gallery+walkthrough mod file here for v 0.7?
links are not working for me lately, especially PixelDrain provided by Scrappy..
would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance guys. =)

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Updated for Helping the Hotties

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added 5 scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
update 0.7 ?

Reactions: Punto and imzahai
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes