3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Helping the Hotties 0.8.2 is out!

1657908364702.png

Hey guys,

what better way to celebrate the end of the week, Helping the Hotties 0.8.2. is live and ready to be experienced (and enjoyed) in Full HD and 4k!

Story picks up with new revelations, twists and mysteries to be uncovered. Not to mention more sex and sex positions than ever before. Once timid girls are unleashing their wild side.

GET THE 4K version

or a FullHD version

1657908372113.png

As the night encroaches upon Red Falls, new opportunities are presented. Opportunities that just have to be taken. As the starry, moonlit sky illuminates the camp, it makes all the renders (and the girls) beautifully stunning, especially in 4k. With only two releases remaining, the bar is set high as we continue to improve and prepare to deliver a truly satisfying conclusion.

1657908385872.png

We plan on updating Helping the Hotties with several rewarding features. What kind of rewards you ask? Guess you'll just have to wait and see... But trust us, it's gonna be worth the wait.

That would be all for now, so what are you waiting for? GO AND PLAY THE GAME!

1657908399415.png

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Edit:
  • Added patreon/xray always unlocked
  • Made scenes in scene gallery unlocked
Updated for 0.7
  • Added 2 scenes to the gallery
  • Fixed getting stuck in Cabin 3

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Tagging you to let you know a new game version is out (0.8.2), so you can update your mod if still working on it :)

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I'm glad the stepfather was removed from the game. Nice
Not me. I hated the guy, but I liked having someone to hate, and eventually cuck. I also liked breaking any rules I could, like screwing every patient, and his (I assume) daughters, behind his back.

Edit: There was a point where I was hoping we'd get to a part where he needed a kidney or something, and I take that bullshit "builds character" line he liked to throw around and throw it in his face. "Don't worry old man, I'm sure hell will build plenty of character for you."

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
It's actually impressive the amount of work the dev has done lately, the updates are fairly quick.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Helping the Hotties [v0.8.2] [xRed Games] - Original Size: 3,30GB

Download PC/Mac (1080P version) :

Size for each Compression: PC=1,28GB Mac=1,25GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes