3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Or, like I said in my review comment, Jill lost her pushover trait, gained pyromania.
I never really saw Jill as a "pushover", since she was very adamant about standing up to bullying since the beginning.
She did comply to a certain character's demands to protect us, but ever since episode 8, you can't really call her a pushover.

I just thought that it was funny that this game shamelessly uses a near carbon copy of the Jill model. They could have at least had the decency to change the eye make up, lips, eye color and eyebrows. :LOL:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
0.8.2, appears to be missing image file:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'games/panties/e1i995_p_n.webp'
IOError: Couldn't find file 'games/panties/e1i996_p_n.webp'
can be ignored to continue

Reactions: D_J123

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I just thought that it was funny that this game shamelessly uses a near carbon copy of the Jill model. They could have at least had the decency to change the eye make up, lips, eye color and eyebrows. :LOL:
Is this like the second AVN with Daz renders you've ever played? Daz definitely has a generic look, but this game isn't the worst offender. Inceton/xRed stylize their models a bit at least.

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
Edit:
  • Added patreon/xray always unlocked
  • Made scenes in scene gallery unlocked
Updated for 0.7
  • Added 2 scenes to the gallery
  • Fixed getting stuck in Cabin 3

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Scrappy,Please update the mod to 0.8.2

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Is this like the second AVN with Daz renders you've ever played? Daz definitely has a generic look, but this game isn't the worst offender. Inceton/xRed stylize their models a bit at least.
The same could be said about Koikatsu and Honey Select. They have an even more telling style. I don't have a problem with that. It's when a game or visual novel uses the exact same model with only very slight differences (hair and boob size) and it's not an intended parody. That's pretty shameless considering how well known Being A DIK is.

kinqsemq

Aug 13, 2020
Edit:
  • Added patreon/xray always unlocked
  • Made scenes in scene gallery unlocked
Updated for 0.7
  • Added 2 scenes to the gallery
  • Fixed getting stuck in Cabin 3

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Scrappy,Please update the mod to 0.8.2

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
I started this game using the Demo version & created 4 saves. Next version I tried is 8.2 & the 4 saves from the demo still works. Not sure why others are having problems using saves unless you created those saves when using a Mod. Unless the updated Mod is used with the game, saves created w/ mod may not work or cause crashes.

fappyfap

Mar 1, 2018
The same could be said about Koikatsu and Honey Select. They have an even more telling style. I don't have a problem with that. It's when a game or visual novel uses the exact same model with only very slight differences (hair and boob size) and it's not an intended parody. That's pretty shameless considering how well known Being A DIK is.
Lmao. Imagine if this super unique custom BaDik exclusive character that you're up in arms about is just a turn key P3Design character with bigger tits...The exact thing you're complaining about :LOL:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Lmao. Imagine if this super unique custom BaDik exclusive character that you're up in arms about is just a turn key P3Design character with bigger tits...The exact thing you're complaining about :LOL:
That's pretty impressive, you managed to find the original model just like that?
Well that definitively confirms that both games use Daz 3D. How did you know where to find it?

fappyfap

Mar 1, 2018
That's pretty impressive, you managed to find the original model just like that?
Well that definitively confirms that both games use Daz 3D. How did you know where to find it?
I've been a hobbyist Daz user for about a year and a half. After awhile you recognize certain characters, especially when they're that close to the original

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I've been a hobbyist Daz user for about a year and a half. After awhile you recognize certain characters, especially when they're that close to the original
I honestly had no idea. I always wonder if Being a DIK characters were made in Blender, VAM, Daz, Maya or 3ds Max. Since I couldn't really tell the difference between a model made from each product, there was no way to know. That also means that you can do pretty good animations with Daz without much else. I've only heard recently that Daz models don't work well when imported into Unreal Engine 5, so I thought that might have been a pretty big drawback when it comes to animations.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes