3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Texts are so low overlaping the shortcuts,plus when are choices available is impossible to read. I thought that should have been sorted out with second update at least. No test runs and dav doesn't see it? It's really annoying. Or maybe is because comp version?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
uhm.... idk what to download should i download all parts? or just part 3 or the 1080p one
If you grab the 4K one you will need all 3 files, because the release is very big.
4K release is probably around 11-12GB, whereas the 1080p is just over 3.5GB

Reactions: kostej

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Edit:
  • Added patreon/xray always unlocked
  • Made scenes in scene gallery unlocked
Updated for 0.7
  • Added 2 scenes to the gallery
  • Fixed getting stuck in Cabin 3

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
0.8.2 ?

leguman

Apr 7, 2020
I would have liked to download the 4k, but since there is no mega link even downloading the 1080p feels like hitting my balls with an hammer :(

Reactions: oasaka

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
Not sure if mentioned but since the remake there are quite a few bugs in the game. For example if you check the replays in game it could crash and then if you go back the game is playing but your screen stays on the replays so you don't see anything at all from the game....

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Not sure if mentioned but since the remake there are quite a few bugs in the game. For example if you check the replays in game it could crash and then if you go back the game is playing but your screen stays on the replays so you don't see anything at all from the game....
Are you using any mods ? if so and the Mod isn't updated, then it can break the game.
Also, have you started a new game since it changed names ? where it says "It's highly recommended that you start a new game." on the first page of the thread, just above the file links.

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
Since it was rewritten to remove the incest, is the rape content still in? Just checking for accuracy.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes