3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
I've read on the Reviews page that the games was completely changed, and that some content was removed. Does anyone saved the old version to compare two versions? Usually if the game is remade, the old version is saved in the first post, but I don't see it here.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Can anyone advise me on how to proceed please?
I have successfully downloaded and extracted the first part of the three 4K version downloads. For both Parts 2 and 3 I can download them and I extract the .rar's into their own file folders successfully but when I then go to extract the .zip's that are created I get an Extract Failed notification immediately saying that 'the archive file is in an unknown format or damaged'. I have tried the downloads on GoFile three times and AnonFile once all with the same result. As an additional piece of information I have a habit of virus scanning every file I download before I do anything with them and for Part 1 it took 5 mins to completely scan and for Parts 2 and 3 it is immediately complete, ie 00:00 minutes to complete the scan. Again this result has been the same every time. I am now going to try another host but any guidance would be appreciated.

I have been able to successfully download the Full HD version but I would prefer to be able to use the 4K version.

edit: After an overnight download I can now add the Racaty link to the ones I have tried with the exact same result. .rar file unpacks but the resultant .zip cannot be unpacked. I don't understand what is going wrong for me if these links ae working fine for others.
Are you unpacking the files individually? Using 7zip, I just extracted the first one and the other two in the same folder followed automatically. I used the one from Anonfile, but shouldn't matter.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Are you unpacking the files individually? Using 7zip, I just extracted the first one and the other two in the same folder followed automatically. I used the one from Anonfile, but shouldn't matter.
Since the first attempt yes, as I already had the first part unpacked. For the first attempt I am uncertain. I may have started the extraction whilst the other parts were being downloaded or I may have started after all three parts had finished downloading. I can't remember. I have begun a redownload now as I had shredded the files from my drives. I shall update once I have tried again. Thank you.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Hi after redownloading and using BreeZip (which is what I have installed) I had the same issue again. However I then used 7zip as you mentioned in your post and it seems to have worked. Seems like my version of BreeZip wouldn't allow me to unzip more than one file at a time and it caused some issue with the way the files interacted. Just as a separate confirmation that I have managed to get the entire thing extracted correctly could you tell me the size of the final file folder created. Mine is 12.8Gb according to the folder properties. Thank you for your assistance.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Hi after redownloading and using BreeZip (which is what I have installed) I had the same issue again. However I then used 7zip as you mentioned in your post and it seems to have worked. Seems like my version of BreeZip wouldn't allow me to unzip more than one file at a time and it caused some issue with the way the files interacted. Just as a separate confirmation that I have managed to get the entire thing extracted correctly could you tell me the size of the final file folder created. Mine is 12.8Gb according to the folder properties. Thank you for your assistance.
12.8 seems about right. Mine is 13.7, but that's with 300 screenshots at a couple of megs each.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Really creative way to make the player want nothing to do with her. Is the hot religious nutjob a whore too? :cry:
Untitled.png
Yeah, the more I play and listen to him think and talk, I can't help but agree. :KEK: Untitled.png

Last edited:

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
How is this game so much better than Lewd Island? Respect to the developer! Thats what I call an improvement in every regard! Better story, better visuals, less blue balls and much larger variety of options to get through the game! Love it. This will for sure become one of the top games if it goes on like this!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I replayed the game again to pick up missing panties and it turns out that I found quite a few, but even with spamming H every frame I am still missing roughly half of them, a little bit less maybe, since I'm at 20/26 for Kiara. Since I've found one panty in freeroam mode under a bush in a scene that had nothing going on I suspect that the rest can be found in a similar situation.

During replay I also found that once you solved the suntan minigame you don't have to do it again as it's auto-solved for you. More important, I was also astonished to find a few more sex scenes - mostly Stacy. Some did go all the way, others did not. However, now I've missed the one with Belle and her assortment of toys. I also apparently avoided the Cabin 3 bug as I never even got a choice to explore the cabin. What I didn't find were any lewd scenes with "the apparent family", so no Eve, Emily or Kiara (outside her borderline n/c scene).

Guess that's all, I just wanted to do a quick update what I've been doing with the game. Looking forward how the dev solves the ominous cliffhanger from the current update and if we need a supernatural tag for the final two updates. By the way, this makes me wonder if the game is fully done after those two updates or if we get "Helping the Hotties 2: The second Bunch also needs Help" in the future.

Last edited:

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
ty
My unofficial android port:
Helping the Hotties [apk] [v0.8.2]+[ scrappy 's Walkthrough Mod/Gallery Unlocker]

download (1.09GB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

The game will automatically load all saved data from the 2nd save location when the new version is being installed(2nd save location: "internal storage/C18/")

Support dev
Support Modder
Support me

My discord server for bug report

Faun

Jun 11, 2017
Edit:
  • Added patreon/xray always unlocked
  • Made scenes in scene gallery unlocked
Updated for 0.8.2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
is it possible for someone to host it at another cloud? i have big problems with both sources! Big thank you in advance!

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Helping the hotties v0.7 with scrappy mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Size is just under 2Gb, don't expect high quality.
So many UI changes made to make this even readable on a small screen.

Mega
Hi, can you please update the android port to the latest version? Thanks!

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
missing images

I redownloaed all of the game and was able to play until the mc is searching the cabins when I got missing images error which gave me a traceback. I restarted and got to the same spot again and a traceback. I d/l the 1080p and again in the same spot a traceback. Any ideas on how to remedy this situation? All help appreciated.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes