3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
do you have to play the Before the remade version?
No the remake contains the entire storyline. Storywise there also isn't that much of a difference between both versions either. So unless you're really interested in what the story was before, I wouldn't bother with the "before remake" and just play the remake instead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: R3TR0J4N

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I don't have that option. Or I'm just blind.
I'm playing the most recent 4k Windows version, maybe it's different on other platforms/other versions.

EDIT: According to the Changelog you'll need to have at least version 0.6.1. But as the most recent version is already at v0.8.2, I assumed you have this already.
1658520901591.png

Reactions: Oldboyy

Oldboyy

Mar 24, 2020
I'm playing the most recent 4k Windows version, maybe it's different on other platforms/other versions.

EDIT: According to the Changelog you'll need to have at least version 0.6.1. But as the most recent version is already at v0.8.2, I assumed you have this already.
View attachment 1940058
Yes It's the 4k ver. I think it has some to do with the walkthrough mod. The Option to resize the text is showing without the mod applied. I guess I have to resize the font first before applying the mod

Walker006

Apr 13, 2022
They will lose support anyway, lot of people aren't please with the big change, the problem now is, maybe they will lose "less" support, but they are still losing a good part and they have to work on something they don't really like...
bruh.... i cant find the gallery. its invisible to me
i only have access to the all collectables which i unlocked them thru this mod but cant find the gallery section

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes