3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

B44already

Mar 27, 2022
Is there a log.txt in Documents/Wills747/helping.the.hotties/ folder or can you send me a save file of right before it happens?
It works now, I switched the GL2 in the settings. I skiped part where it said something about GL2 so I have no idea what that does, but it works fine now. Thank you

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
It works now, I switched the GL2 in the settings. I skiped part where it said something about GL2 so I have no idea what that does, but it works fine now. Thank you
That's for people who have issues with gl2 disabled. More specifically those with PowerVR GPU's. In a lot of instances they can not start the game without enabling gl2 so for those that need it on its a one time switch at the start. Also switchable in preferences menu.

Reactions: B44already

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
To be honest, I just watched this game on android in two versions: downloaded for PC, launched via joiplay, and launched the latest update for android from Wills747. I didn't see any difference in the image or detail. Only the PC version requires less space in the phone's memory. I don't know which version to leave... Maybe someone knows and understands more about this?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Provided I've captured the correct one, yes.
I played some more and got a confession from the culprit. But I wouldn't have managed it without the help of the official walkthrough because not only do you need to counter-intuitively go inside the house through the back door (at a specific point in time ofc), you also have to pick specific dialog options.
Why is the dev fighting against us players?!

• Angry
Reactions: Tatsuya25

CaneVolante

Jul 7, 2020
I need help guys, when I try to extract my zip it goes to 99% then stops and says "you need HelpingHotties ... part2.rar" to continue, but if i had downloaded part 1 how would i have gotten the part 2, and I can't finish the extraction ;(

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I need help guys, when I try to extract my zip it goes to 99% then stops and says "you need HelpingHotties ... part2.rar" to continue, but if i had downloaded part 1 how would i have gotten the part 2, and I can't finish the extraction ;(
Sounds like you have donwloaded part1 of the 4k version, which is split into 3 parts. You'll need to download all three of them ( HelpingTheHotties-0.8.2-pc-4k.zip.part1.rar, HelpingTheHotties-0.8.2-pc-4k.zip.part2.rar and HelpingTheHotties-0.8.2-pc-4k.zip.part3.rar) and then you can extract them.

Alternatively you can download the 1080p version, which is also linked in the OP, and comes in one single archive ( HelpingTheHotties-0.8.2-pc-FHD.zip).

Reactions: CaneVolante

CaneVolante

Jul 7, 2020
Sounds like you have donwloaded part1 of the 4k version, which is split into 3 parts. You'll need to download all three of them ( HelpingTheHotties-0.8.2-pc-4k.zip.part1.rar, HelpingTheHotties-0.8.2-pc-4k.zip.part2.rar and HelpingTheHotties-0.8.2-pc-4k.zip.part3.rar) and then you can extract them.

Alternatively you can download the 1080p version, which is also linked in the OP, and comes in one single archive ( HelpingTheHotties-0.8.2-pc-FHD.zip).
Thank uuuuuuuuuuuu <3 <3 <3

Feb 17, 2022
Game looked pretty good so I gave it a download but the dialogue when you first get to the camp is super confusing as to why the MC is acting weird around Eve, Kiara and Emily. Are they supposed to be related or something and I'm missing the I-Patch?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Are they supposed to be related or something and I'm missing the I-Patch?
In older version of the game when it had the other name, you could choose the relationships. If I remember right, there was only a few spots it matter. A couple dirty thoughts of sister and a "Hey, Mom" They probably left those in and just removed any indication of relationships.

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal

orb1

Nov 14, 2020
I have read now several times that you have to start the whole game from the beginning every time a new update comes, is that true?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have read now several times that you have to start the whole game from the beginning every time a new update comes, is that true?
Nope. Obviously when the name changed you had to restart for the "new plot" and the collectibles and mini game, but the one after that you just continued.

Reactions: orb1

LagSeeing112

May 28, 2018
henlo, i got a crash playing the 4k version of the game, it says that a file is missing or something, it happens when trying to give the guide sheet to belle

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So am I missing something or does playing the game as a VN skip scenes - I tried to follow the walkthrough but some things just did not happen.
Is this meant to be default sandbox? If so that's lame - does anyone have a full save cause I ain't got time for that

Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes