3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
is helping the hotties compressed version for pc is working
How should I know? As I said earlier:
I'm playing the most recent 4k Windows version [...]
But I will test the compressed version real quick and report back...
EDIT: I just tested the compressed version 0.8.2 linked in the OP and it's working perfectly fine, no issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: MSKoshyari

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
If it doesn't work for you, here are some tips:
  • Play the game without any mods/additional scripts to see if it's working at all
  • Make sure to read the SPOILER in the post where you did download the compressed version from
  • If the game crashes, check the "traceback.log" file in your game's directory, it might have some clues why it crashed
Hope that helps.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tried finally the remade version, don't know if all the changes to story were good or not, but still decentish game.

Jan 24, 2022
I have to drop the ports for this game. I can't get the new and improved version to compress down enough to get it into an Android port. Sorry!

Version: Ep6 WT/Gal by scrappy
Size 1.16 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
First game I've been excited about to continue the playthrough. Sucks we won't see it as a andriod port anymore. This and College Kings will be the first games I download when I get a PC built.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Helping the hotties v0.8.2 with scrappy mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Size is just under 2Gb, don't expect high quality.
So many UI changes made to make this even readable on a small screen.

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.8.2

B44already

Mar 27, 2022
Updated my Android port to 0.8.2
Thank you for the port.
I have a questtion. The whole game/app crashes in episode 5 scene 2 Sex with Stacy when you get to choose the positions, is there a way to fix this? Moment when you get options on right edge of screen it crashes. App just closes without any error, it trows me to my home screen and it takes few seconds for tablet to load home screen.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thank you for the port.
I have a questtion. The whole game/app crashes in episode 5 scene 2 Sex with Stacy when you get to choose the positions, is there a way to fix this? Moment when you get options on right edge of screen it crashes. App just closes without any error, it trows me to my home screen and it takes few seconds for tablet to load home screen.
Is there a log.txt in Documents/Wills747/helping.the.hotties/ folder or can you send me a save file of right before it happens?

Reactions: B44already
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes