3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
I played some more and got a confession from the culprit. But I wouldn't have managed it without the help of the official walkthrough because not only do you need to counter-intuitively go inside the house through the back door (at a specific point in time ofc), you also have to pick specific dialog options.
Why is the dev fighting against us players?!
yeah is like he is doing his best , to shoot down a game that in the begining have more espectations, such mechanincs are awfull

HE deleted incest O M L .

ok am done

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
do you have to play the Before the remade version?
If you're into incest "Red Falls" is the only version to play. For some stupid reason (I read somewhere it was because of voice line) the dev changed the story killing the incest and removing the father(Paul):mad:. Now the game is just boring with the mc not being related to anyone.

Barbadoslim

Nov 7, 2021
I already had played that game since two years or something, with the old name and it had 5 episodes , that is why I asked about the next episode as I understand the new update is minor like changing the game names, no father!!, and fix some bugs.
The last release was episode 6...go look at the first post.

Oct 3, 2021
The last release was episode 6...go look at the first post.
Sorry I am really confused maybe because that old and new version thing, also the Changelog mentioned that episode 6 N.A, therefore I just want to understand Cleary if the new version included 6 episodes or just 5, thanks in advance.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
not sure if its me but the UI on 1440p is deeply fucked
What version are you talking about? Windows/Linux? Mac? The 4k version for Windows/Linux? The (unofficial) compressed one? Android (also unofficial)?

I've been playing the 4k Windows version on a 1440p resolution and I had no issues (at least not with the UI). Maybe you can give more details, or even send some screenshots of your "deeply fucked" UI?

cummiefex

May 15, 2019
What version are you talking about? Windows/Linux? Mac? The 4k version for Windows/Linux? The (unofficial) compressed one? Android (also unofficial)?

I've been playing the 4k Windows version on a 1440p resolution and I had no issues (at least not with the UI). Maybe you can give more details, or even send some screenshots of your "deeply fucked" UI?
fixed my problem after i bothered to troubleshoot it. walkthrough mod was fucking it up

Reactions: theMickey_

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Holy shit. Stepped away from red falls for a bit and this piece of crap is what I come back too. Just wow. Not only is the quality horrendously bad, but everything that made the original unique and fun is gone. Not even a shell of its former self. The kinks that I came to the original game for is all gone. Sadly, just like nlt, it's another game that has had its balls snipped. Will not support this crap now or ever. Have some god damn balls developers and make the fucking games you intended. Sad.

Omni752

Feb 17, 2022
For some reason, even though i have played the final scene with Naomi at the end of chapter 6, it still wont unlock the replay for it thats on the second page.

I tried your unlocker file. It unlocks the replay, but the error below pops up when i click on that replay.

Any thoughts, or anyone else have that replay not unlocking after playing the scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

why can i see these replays in hth, reply pls

Jojo212122

Aug 14, 2022
View attachment 1825049

Overview:
In Helping The Hotties, you're a college student who receives an unexpected phone call at the worst possible time,
the beginning of summer.
The next day, you’re on a bus going to work in a boy's educational and behavioral rehabilitation camp.
But, to your surprise, it’s not a boy's camp anymore…
Formerly known as Red Falls.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-16
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: xRed Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2
Language: English
Other Games: Lewd Island
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

Bonus code is: score
It's highly recommended that you start a new game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Mac: - -

1080P
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Gallery unlock - Walkthrough Mod - FAN SIGS - WALKTHROUGH

Before the remade (Episode 6)

* This unofficial port/compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1825051 View attachment 1825057 View attachment 1825052 View attachment 1825058 View attachment 1825053 View attachment 1825059 View attachment 1825054 View attachment 1825055 View attachment 1825056
What's the patron password i have tried detective,fire ,chat and toys

Reactions: NixpoFlix
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes