3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I just discovered this game and was sad that the game ends abruptly after episode 6.

Is this game completed or still in development?

If yes what´s the regular update scedule?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I just discovered this game and was sad that the game ends abruptly after episode 6.
The game does not end after Episode 6. Try downloading it again from the OP, and do not download it from the "Before the remade (Episode 6)" sub-section. Also AFAIK this game is not finished, but I don't know any ETA of the next update.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
The game does not end after Episode 6. Try downloading it again from the OP, and do not download it from the "Before the remade (Episode 6)" sub-section. Also AFAIK this game is not finished, but I don't know any ETA of the next update.
I did play the remade "helping the hotties" game version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I did play the remade "helping the hotties" game version.
Check the in-game Gallery --> Patreon --> Scene Replays. What's the last scene you can see? For me there are scenes for Episode 8 on page 4 (and I'm playing the 4k version, currently version 0.8.2).

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019

Is this game completed or still in development?

If yes what´s the regular update scedule?
I have it on Steam and there it says:

“Helping the Hotties version 0.8.2 is currently done. We plan on adding 2 more major releases (10 in total) for the first season of the game.
Once episode 10 is released, the game will have around 15.000 renders and at least 500 animations. We also plan on adding full voice-acting for all female characters in the game.”

I understand from this that a second season will also be made.

Reactions: TRANT

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have it on Steam and there it says:

“Helping the Hotties version 0.8.2 is currently done. We plan on adding 2 more major releases (10 in total) for the first season of the game.
Once episode 10 is released, the game will have around 15.000 renders and at least 500 animations. We also plan on adding full voice-acting for all female characters in the game.”

I understand from this that a second season will also be made.
That would also mean, from the last update's POV that we will get a new set of girls as the therapy of the current ones will have been concluded.

ChasingTomorrow

Feb 16, 2022
That would also mean, from the last update's POV that we will get a new set of girls as the therapy of the current ones will have been concluded.
If you haven't noticed, the dev hasn't been truthful about a lot of things. As far as things see, the first season will be the last one. Same as Lewd Island.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment RF_Preview_42.webp

Hey guys,

In order to make the wait for Helping the Hotties version 0.9. easier, we’re releasing the updated 0.8. version next week!

What you’ll find is that Helping the Hotties is now available to play in Chinese and we added full English VO. You can now hear how each and every girl sounds, depending on the situation of course. For those who would rather play without included VO’s there will be an option to turn them off.

But that’s not everything coming with this release. We added a bunch of ingame achievements and missions, some requiring certain decisions to be made and some requiring multiple playthroughs to complete. Did we mention you unlock custom renders and animation by completing those?

And for all those completionists among you, we added a guide for those elusive panties. Now you’ll finally be able to complete your collection!

Tell us what you think in the comments, we’re always listening!

Cheers from us,
xRed

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I don't understand their plan to develop 5 games at the same time. Inside Jennifer and Lewd Island are done, but they immediately added Limits of Sky and yet unseen Lustyverse Shackbang. I wonder if these are all currently developing games or there's more. While updates should come at same pace once in several month, smth tells me it will be slower and slower, although they prob hire more people and expand studio.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
1669412330396.png

Hey guys,

version 0.8.9. is available for download right now for both 4K and FullHD version of the game!

Get the 4K version or FullHD version

Helping the Hotties is updated with full English voice over, each girl voiced by a talented voice actress, giving each of our Hotties another layer of character and immersing you even deeper into the story and everything that’s happening.

Did you ever wonder how Belle sounds when she’s teasing? How does stern Eve sound? Or how loud Naomi can become?

We’ve added a VO button to the quick menu with which you can replay the VO. It’s accessible by simply pressing R on your keyboard (you can replay Stacy’s meowing during the lake scene to your heart's content).

We know some of you guys have their own idea of how each girl sounds and their voice etched in your mind. We don’t want to impose what we believe are some really great VO, so there’ll be an option to “mute” each girl who’s VO you don’t prefer.

But give it a listen, we’re certain you’ll love it!

With this version, Helping the Hotties is also finally available to play in Chinese!
Although the localization is still in early stages, we want to share Helping the Hotties with even more players around the world, playing the game in their own language. If you're interested in helping us translate the game to your language, let us know on our discord channel. We'll be happy to hear from you!

That should cover everything coming with 0.8.9. right? Oh, we also added a bunch of ingame achievements and missions. You can earn achievements and unlock the rewards they hold in a single playthrough, while the missions require multiple playthroughs to finish. But the rewards are well worth it and everything you’ve unlocked can be found in the Gallery under Rewards!

The walkthrough is updated with the list of locations of all those scattered panties. Can you find them all?

We hope you enjoy 0.8.9. while we get back working on 0.9. It’s gonna be something…

Cheers from us,
xRed

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Ah yes, another one of these games with ''choices'''. MC - gets blowjobs, footjobs and has sex with multiple people - no choice. The choice: Do you want to peak? Do you want to kiss a girl? Don't get me wrong the graphics are nice, it is a an enjoyable game if you want to fap, but I am dumbfounded by the ''choices''.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand their plan to develop 5 games at the same time. Inside Jennifer and Lewd Island are done, but they immediately added Limits of Sky and yet unseen Lustyverse Shackbang. I wonder if these are all currently developing games or there's more. While updates should come at same pace once in several month, smth tells me it will be slower and slower, although they prob hire more people and expand studio.
Inside Jennifer and Limits of Sky is Inceton....

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HelpingTheHotties-0.8.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Love
Reactions: Luciano

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
so the game before remake says incest and NTR version does that mean NTR used to be in this game?
I guess it use to be but I'm not sure if that shit is NTR if what some people think is true. Basically it was your Mom messing with another man but we think its the Father. So a wife messing with her husband is not ntr if that was the case.

• Angry
Reactions: -L-L-MJ- and Mid4s

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
I guess it use to be but I'm not sure if that shit is NTR if what some people think is true. Basically it was your Mom messing with another man but we think its the Father. So a wife messing with her husband is not ntr if that was the case.
that is true but im a passionate NTR hater so i dont ever wanna see woman fucking other guys maybe its ok if they aint li but still bit of a grey area for me

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes